022

022

For the longest time I was desperate to find the meaning of life, a reason to stay and see where I end up and I ended up here to scared to end it myself so I throw myself at any option that's does harm to myself.

Michael was the best thing to happen to, I'm glad that fox river lost my paperwork despite the negative. He didn't know me well but he was selfless enough to take time to try and understand me.

Something that I've never even done for myself, something Micheal told me back in fox river stuck with me 'good people don't always get what they deserved.'

Ever since then I've wonder if he was talking about himself....Because I am not good.

My vision faded before bounding back in, god I wished I just go easy but no I stayed fighting the blood lost. Tears blurred my vision as I attempted I pushing myself up into a seating position only of my hand to slip from underneath me.

Slipping on my own blood.

Micheal POV:

I ripped the gun from Mahones hands before he could fire another round, something I've should've done earlier, something I should've done the moment he followed us into the warehouse but instead I wanted to avoid conflict.

I shoved Alex harder then expected but he was strong, strong enough to only stumble on his feet before regaining his balance he swung his arm in an attempt hit me I took a step back not wanting to get caught in the way of his flailing hands as I raised the gun that I snatched from his grip.

I thrusted the butt of the gun as hard could it came in contact with his skull.

His body slumped against the crates as he fell unconscious.

I raised the gun to his head, my finger hovering over the trigger.

I wanted to pull it, to kill him to make my life easier despite the fact that killing him would make me no better then the person Saturns despises.

She would hate me.

My blood boiled.

The sound of Saturn gargling on her own blood made my skin crawl I let the gun slip from my grip as I ran over falling on to my knees.

"Saturn... oh god." I tears stung my eyes at the sight of her pale complexion.

This is my fault.

"It's just a scratch." A smile tugged at the corner of her lips in thought her expression expressed pain.

I didn't laugh, I brought my interlocked hands to her stomach pressing down on the wound, applying pressure attempting to stop the bleeding.

She groaned throwing her head back as tears soaked her cheeks as her hands found mines.

"I know, I know." I spoke through gritted teeth, I was hurting her I had to.

I want you to live.

I grunted it was no use her blood soaking the hems of my shirt.

Her cries fell silent her grip loosened on my hand eventually falling to her side I brought my eyes over to her complexion her eyes were shut.

Did I just kill her? "No, no, no, no!" I frantically whispered under my breath shaking her "wake up!" I shouted in search for a pulse.

My fingers found it's way to her neck, leaving streaks of blood.

There was a pulse it was weak, it was fading rapidly.