M.S.S.L 17

017

I'm I dead? No I can't be because I feel pain...Fucking hell my head hurt... Lance you hit like a fucking bitch. 

My body felt heavy, I could feel sweat collecting along my hairline  and the dry tast in my mouth from the lack of water.

Blinking my eyes open my vision was a blur soon I mange to get myself to focus onto the chiped wallpaper.

I was in a motel room but not the same one I had been in earlier.

I attempted to bring my hand to my cheek only for the zip tie to dig into my wrist keeping my hands bound to the chair and my feet tied with rope

I clenched my shaky hands as I tugged at the zip tie hoping it would somehow snap lose although I knew it was useless.

I scanned the room if hopes of finding something that could potentially help me break loose.
My eyes landed on plasic sheet laid along the floor neatly along with two body bags thrown in the corner.

Body bags....

Muffled screams filled the silent room along with the sound of water splashing, startling me.

Lance muffled voice could be heard before it felt silent once again.

It was coming from the bathroom.

I glanced around the room trying to find something sharp to cut the zip tie but there was nothing-

My eyes landed on a nail sticking out of the old night stand slightly behind me. I began shuffling  the chair back the best I could. It was working it that's for sure but this wouldn't work without Lances noticeding I was farther back then where set me.

I stopped moving my chair once I heard the bathroom cream open before hearing it click shut.

I pressed my lips in a firm line as I watched intensely waiting for lances to step into view as soon as his eyes met mines a smell tugged at the corner of his mouth

His shirt was soaked, why?

"Just in time to join the party!" Lance took off his wet shirt only now only being left with a white button-up.

I was going to speak but then I realized I was gagged.

I watched as rolled up his sleeve not breaking eye contact once "Although it won't last long sadly- for you I mean."

“tsk Saturn...”  Lance dug into his chest taking out my pocket knife before making his way in front of me, kneeling.

He brought the knife up to my face before switching it open the bladed popped open inches away from my face.

I flinched away from the bladed trying to create more space between myself and the object.

I narrowed my eyes I could tell he was enjoying this "I'll let you in on a little secret.”

"There's a good friend of yours in that bathroom, that will drown once the tub fills once she's dead I will drag her out chopped her up into pieces," He spoke motioning towards the plastic sheets “infront of you so youd  get a little sneak peak at what's going to happen to you."

Who was he talking about? I began to speak against the duct tape.

Lances scuffed closeing the knife before ripping the tape off I hissed at the harsh removal.

"Who's in the bathroom?" I croaked.

He chuckled before answering. “Sara Tancredi."

Fuck.