M.S.S.L 9

009

I was now seated next to t-bag in the car barely listening to him talk as my head throbbed everything I did was make it a lot worst, that blow to the head that I took earlier didn't help at all.

I ran my hands threw my hair as I sighed, annoyed at the constant blabbering coming from my right.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" t-bag asked.

"Shut up." I replied simply letting him know that I wasn't down for making any conversation especially with him It is bad enough already that I have to sit in the back with him for the next hour or more.

"Now if I did that dolly, you and your lil friends wouldn't know the location that was marked on the map." I rolled my eyes letting my vision fall back onto the road that blurred by.

I felt a cold sweat wash over me as bounce my leg anxiously trying to soothe the feeling of wanting to throw up I felt a wave of nausea engulfed me.

I felt Tbag hand slap onto my thigh I clenched my jaw "you only have one good functioning hand, it would be a shame if something happened to terrible happened to it." I glared at him.

T-bag removed his hand from my thigh looking offended.

The nausea feeling got worst "Lincoln, could you please pull over?" I asked wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans "we're on a time crunch why?" Lincoln asked glancing at me through the review mirror.

"Just pull over." I muttered.

"No I-" I cut him off "pull over!" I shouted earning confused and concerns looks from the both of them.

Before Lincoln could even stop the car fully I stumbled out I throwing up onto the side of the road.
I felt Michael hands collect my hair, holding it out of my face as I continued to purge whatever I had in my stomach.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve not wanting to turn and face Micheal but I could stay staring at the ground forever.

I turned facing him as he release my hair but not before tucking you loose strand behind my ear "I'm sorry." I uttered, embarrassed.

"You're flushed." He commented.

"Will I uh sorta just ejected my insides all over the ground." I chuckled not want to raise suspicion.

"No I mean- flushed as in ill." Micheal placed a hand on my forehead attempting to check my temperature before I pushed his hand away "I'm fine plus just motion sickness." I reassured him knowing I was lying.

Micheal studied me for a second I was afraid that if I remain standing infront of him he would began asking to many questions.

My eyes landed on Lincoln standing outside of the car leaning leaning on the top watching us I pushed past him before he could say anything to me.

"Like your brother said we are in fact on a time crunch so you just gonna keep standing there staring at my last meal or...." I spoke as I began walking backwards to the car.

"Yeah I'm right behind you."
●○●○
I had never been as grateful as I am now to see a metal sign that read Tooele Utah. We had been driving for three hours and not once did Tbag shut up.

We drove past the bunches of houses, I was even sure what I was supposed to be on the look out for. Everything looked way too similar.
The houses may be built on top of the money there was no way of knowing if the money was still there or what house was built on top of it.

"It's like looking for the necklaces that Rose had thrown into the water- I'm talking about the titanic." I muttered.

"fun fact rose never threw the original necklace into the 0cean."My eyes darted over at Micheal who gaze was fixated on the houses Lincoln drove by.