M.S.S.L 12

012

I watched as Mahone stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

I slammed my hands down onto the desk, laying my head rest in my arms, I was left listening to the faint buzzing of the room.

Did he really think I was going to help him after everything he had done?
Perhaps Alex was not lying and I had been filling my head with what ever I wanted to believe but that impossible he's a lair.

I can't believe that I'm letting myself question what I know all because I had a run in with him. Regardless of what I know their a lot of missing pieces.

Most of my life after James death was a blur, I wish I could remember everything single moment from then up until right now because if I did I wouldn't be questioning my sanity.

I stood up, walking around the small room cracking my knuckles. I wonder what Michael and Lincoln are up are they still at the house? Did they realize how we weren't back yet? Did they find another vehicle to get away.

I wonder if Micheal thinks that I dished them?

Michael knows I wouldn't do right?

Rright?... Fuck.

I sat in the corner of the room bring my knees up to my chest, humming softly to myself.

"I see trees of green.."
"Red rose too."
"I see them bloom for me and you."

'"And I think to myself what a wonderful word." My mom hummed as she was stood in the kitchen placing dishes into the dishwasher.

I wandered up the stairs and into my dads I office but not before picking the lock. I sat at his computer. I booted it up but it soon crashed or so I thought a link randomly popped up labeled ".gov network" Curiosity got the best of me before checking it I glanced back at the doorway to check if anyone was coming but I could still hear the faint sound of the kitchen faucet running.

I began clicking around a page popped up telling me to enter a twelve number security code.

Who the fuck needs a password that long? I scuffed as I began rummaging through his file cabinet in hopes of find it.

But I knew that, that type of information he would never just leave carelessly laying around. Fuck this.

began scrabbling with JavaScript carefully not wanting the file to recognize that It was being tampered with. Worst case scenario I get locked out of his computer which will notify his work place immediately.

It took me at least 30 minutes of clicking around and destroyed firewalls once I got through Alex Mahone profile came up along with information about him, I rolled my eyes as I clicked off of his page and on to the Federal Bureau of Investigation link.

Oscar Shales wanted.

Nothing that I was looking for came up on the surface causing me to make the decision to anonymously messaging the contacts he had listed.

I walked out of the building in cuffs breathing in the final bit of freedom that I had before I would potentially be behind bars again.

"Watch your head." The officer stated flatly before shoving me in the back of a cop car.

I didn't care if I was going back to prison but knowing that I was caught over not simply looking above the gas station door for a wanted poster creates a flame within me.