M.S.S.L 10

010

I wasn't sure what Michael thought about what I had told him it seemed that he took it well... I hope he did.

Lincoln, T-bag maybe even Michael was somewhat upset at me, maybe they weren't and I was just overthinking it I was also mad at myself too so I guess that doesn't make a difference on whatever they were feeling about me.

I leaned on the car as I watched Michael enter the house in his blue uniform pretending to be the electrical workers. I asked if I could lend a hand to help dig up the money Lincoln nonchalantly requested that I stayed on watch.

Even though I protested against it for a couple minutes until Lincoln decided to just overall stop responding to my statements.

So that was what I was doing, keeping watch.

In Reality I think Lincoln has been exchanging to much words with Tbag but not by choice- Tbag talks to much. I overheared them talking earlier, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it.

"she still didn't explain why she was in the psych ward did she?" T-bag spat.

"Nah no need to, sure they fuck up it happens isn't that why were all in this situation." Lincoln spoke studying Tbag before Continuing "Your the one we can't turn our back on or did you forget where you stand?" Lincoln shot back before carrying a few shovels into the house "I'm telling ya, you putting hope into that girl that she won't snitch!" T-bag stormed off.

I sighed, knowing that somehow, someway everything was going to come out and I wasn't ready for that. I've spent most my adolescence trying to runaway him only for him to catch back up.

I heard a bit of harsh shouting in the distance that caught my attention pulling me out of my thoughts.

It sounded like c-note arguing? I made my way over to the back gate where the arguing sounded from. There stood Sucre, C-note, and Tweenter all shouting at each other.

I wasn't sure if I was seeing this correctly, I blinked a few times to see if what I was seeing would disappear but nope, they were actually here.

"No, dawg I can't let you go in!" Tweenter argued, c-note aggressively tried shoving past him earning a rough shove back.

"Hey, hey!" I shouted as I approached them.
"I'm sorry but I can't let you go in there Michaels rules!" I held my hands up in defense. We couldn't have random stragglers walking up in someone's house, the homeowner will know somethings up.

Cnote narrowed his eyes but yet a smirk formed.

The fuck he smirking at?

"So your Michaels bitch now?" C-note chuckled taking a step towards me I scuffed "Test me..Bitch" I spat taking a step forward almost filling the Space between us.

Sucre stepped in between separating the both of us forom each other "Come on man?" Sucre glared at Cnote to with he returned before turning his gaze back over to me.

"Mamí let me- we go in and see Michael." He said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I glanced back at the garage door then at Tweenter who shook his head 'no' then back at Sucre.

I hate being in the middle, I chewed my bottom lip anxiously before stepping aside letting them pass while mouth the words sorry to tweenter.

I followed them in soon after as I stood, standing by the door watching chaos unfold. Only Michael locked eyes with Cnote they began arguing.

Lincoln and T-bag sent glances at each other that only they could understand. T-bag then glared at me from across the room while Lincoln returned back to digging up the dirt.