M.S.S.L 15

015

I jolted awake as someone tapped my shoulder "oo- sorry I didn't mean to startle you it's just that we are closing now so you have to leave."

I yawned as my eyes shifted from the Librarian over to the computer I sat infront.

I squinted at the well lit screen as I sat in the dark before reading the time, it was 1:03pm. I groaned in annoyance not wanting to leave in case Micheal finally decided to writes back.

"Just give me five more minutes."I pleaded rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"I can't honey its policy-" I cut her off as I began slowly signing out of the website in hopes of a message comes last minute "Policy rules an all yea get it, I'm leaving."

"Thank you." She patted my shoulder.

I waited for the sound of her shoes to fill the air indicating she had walked away. I glanced over my shoulder to find her still standing behind me patiently waiting for me to leave.

I sought in defeat knowing she wasn't going to leave until I did.

I stood up grabbing the four energy drinks I manage to drink in the span of seven hours

I thanked the librarian for letting me over stay my welcome before making my way out of the library.

Maybe it was best if he didn't reply I didn't wanna accidentally lead anybody right to him.

It's been two days since I last seen Micheal there hasn't been anything about him on the media which means he's hopeful still thriving.

Nothing on the media about Mahone either...

The moment I left the Library I dumbed the empty cans in a near by trash bin.

I find myself unable to shake the feeling of being watched.

I cleared my throat to settle the pain that had only gotten worst as I glanced around only to find nothing, only a few parked cars with the owner no where to be found and an empty street poorly lit by a few street lights.

I subconsciously tapped my pocket to feel for the pocket knife I kept just in case of an emergency to feel it was still there.

I made my way off the main street and into ally way that lead to the back of the motel I had managed to sneak my way into so I'd have a place to sleep.

I spilled my hands into my pocket gripping my pocket knife to give me some sense of safety. I glanced over my shoulder as I turned the corner to not make it obvious.

The moment my eyes landed on a dark figure few feet behind me my heart sake.

Maybe I wasn't being followed, maybe I was just being paranoid.

I rounded another corner to see if the assumption was right I silently prayed that I was in fact just being paranoid.

But no there it was again, this time much closer as if the moment I looked away it slightly jogged to catch up.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath debating if I should book it back to the motel or reroute.

Motel pathways was on my right and the left... I have no clue where it leads I was in no shape to be running but what other choice did I have?

I decided to risk it and take a left hoping I wouldn't corner myself the moment I was out of view I darted down the alley only to hear foot steps hot on my tail.

After making unknown turns I ended up in what I feared the most a dead end I cursed under my breath I frantically looked around in hopes of seeing a way I could possibly flee from.

My eyes lands on a fire escape but it was to late the person that was chasing me had already rounded the corner.

I placed my hands on my hips trying to catch my breath "alright stop-" I choked out as I could feel a cough forming in my throat.

I could tell the person was breathing heavy from the raise and fall of his shoulder there was a moment of silence.

I discreetly pulled the knife out from my back pocket.

I glanced between the guy and the ladder before making a run for it.

I barely made it inches off the ground before hands snaked around my waist roughly yanking me off it.

It was worth a try.

I flicked the blade of the pocket knife open, swinging it wildly at the person.

The guy screamed as my knife came into contact with some part of him body this grip loosened allowing me to kick out of his grip only for my legs to slip from beneath me sending me onto the pavement.

I glanced up to see him hold arm which stumbled could be seen began to seep through his suit.

I anxiously scampered around the pavement for the fallen pocket knife only to spot it a inches away from we're I was.

My every breath that I took stung my airway as I reached for the knife a shoe, a pear of shiny oxfords
stood on my hand.

I groaned in pain as I attempted to yank my hand away only for the man to for him stink the heel of his shoes in to my hand.

I glared up at the person as I clenched my jaw only to find a gun pointed inches away from my face.

"Don't-" the other guy appeared from behind him pushing the tip of the gun away from my head "kill her." His tone was flat as if somehow this was a normal occasion for him.

The one who stood on my hand shoot me glare that was visible in the dim lit alley before tucking the gun into his waist banded before stepping off of my hand.

I immediately gripped my hand as I watched the two men.

The one who just decided to show up kneeled besides me his dark eyes were illuminated by the moonlight.

I narrowed my eyes as I stared at him confused neither of them were feds.

"How about we have a little chat somewhere..." He trail off as he glancing over his shoulder "Not near a garbage bin what do you say?"

I glanced up between that both of his tone was demanding but yet friendly as if he was attempted to mask up his true intentions.

"What if I say no?" I waited for his response he tilted his head before glancing over at his partner before shifting his gaze back over to me.

"Well that's for you to find out." He stood up to full length being slightly taller then the one who crushed my hand he held his hand out for me to take.

Was that a threat? I'm going to assume it was.

My hands shook sightly I pushed his hand out my face as I stood up own.

"Okay." He scuffed as he turned on his heels the one with the bleeding arm gestures for me to walk ahead up him.

I cautiously followed behind the one who scuffed.

I thought about making an attempt at running but with the both of them on either sides of me their was no chance at getting away.

He directs me to a black SUV that was parked on the opposite side of the library.

He held the door open as if he was expecting me to hop right on in.

I nervously bounced on my feet there was no way I was getting in that car.

The taller one tilted his head while raising his eyebrow "You getting in or what?" I glanced back at the shorter one to see him flash me his gun.

Fucking hell.

I took a deep breath before getting into the vehicle.

Yeah let's just hope this isn't this gonna be the death of me!

A/N
The OGs know that in the began of this store was Saturn sitting on a roof top drinking an energy drink then she ran into those dudes.💀

*Dies of cringe*

Question of the page:
Do you prefer to read fan fic or story's line created from ground up?

Don't forget to vote<3