M.S.S.L 6

⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️
Mention of SA if you're not comfortable reading, scroll a few sentences down.
I'm literally struggling to read it so I can correct any grammar mistakes.

006

It was the next day and I just got done doing yard work. I met the people that Michael was supposed to be breaking out but I wasn't sure if it would work there were too many people on board.

I was now just laying on my stomach on the top bunk alone in the cell since Micheal had to go to the infirmary cause he claimed to have diabetes I just think he uses that as an excuse to see Sara. I scanned over the words in the bible, not my choice of book it's the only thing that kept me somewhat entertain.

I was cut off from my reading when someone squeezed my ass causing me to jump.

I turn around to face t-bag, who had snuck in quietly "Oo what are you reading there sweetheart?"He gloated.

I pushed myself off the bunk and stood in front of him sizing him up he was much taller I would be no biggy if i didn't have a sprained wrist.

Fuck.

I glared at him "Do that shit again and that hand would be the least of your worries now leave!" I hissed, clenching my jaw.

"Baby doll don't be like that!" He had been calling me baby doll and I hated that. He took a step closer and I took a step back but the desk was in the corner of the room blocking me from going anywhere.

I was cornered.

Well shit...

I didn't like the look he had on his face the way he twirled his tongue, the way his eyes scanned my body made me anxious.

He stepped closer until he was inches was from my face I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I tried to push past him but he slammed me onto the wall. "T-bag!-" I was cut off by him.

"Shh tell me how you want it!" he said as he rubbed himself on my lower back. "and you get it severed." He whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine. I tried to push him off but he was surprisingly much stronger than he looked. I groaned in pain as his grip on my  sprained wrist grew tighter.

With all my strength I pushed him off but I got tackled to the ground.

"Come here little bitch!" he growled.

My head through his grip giving me enough time to punched him. Pain shot through my wrist he easily recovered from the blow to the face As he attempted to crawled on top of me I saw an opening in between his legs so I took it.

I kicked him as hard as I could in the place where the sun ain't currently shining anymore.

His body went Lim as he fell onto me bawled in pain I shoved him off of me sprintingut of the cell but not before kicking him in his skull.

As I stumbled out of the cell As soon as I turned the corner I collided into Michael he place both hands on each shoulder preventing me from stumbling back backwards.

Michael relaxed expression disappeared, replaced with the look of alarm.
Worried he was going to ask me what happened till he saw t-bag come out of our cell with a slight limp.

Michael didn't say a word he took one look at T-bag and knew what he had attempted, he looked furious.

He pushed past me, Michael uttered something to t-bag while stepping into his personal space towering over him.

T-bag glare shifted over to me giving me one of the most dirtiest looks before he stormed off.

I felt sick to my stomach like I was a burden to Michael as much as I care for Michael I couldn't wait to placed into an all female prison.