Ruby x Male reader

(Before reading, if you know what a yandere is, you will know what is about to happen. This contains mature content. You have been warned.)

(Readers POV)

I was talking in a bullhead. I was riding to Beacon academy. I looked out the window and admiring the beautiful view. I got out my weapon, which is a scythe, and inspected it, making sure that it wasn't broken or dirty. I am kinda of a weapon lover. I can use many different weapons but my favorite is my scythe. Scythes are hard to master but that's what I love about them. They have such a high skill curve, I never thought that one of the deadliest weapons ever made would click with me so much. I heard a gasp and I looked up. I see a girl with black hair with red highlights. She has silver eyes which really interested me for some reason, I feel like I can get lost looking at them. She had a red hood on which really went with her design. She ran up to me and looked at my scythe with sparkles in her eyes.

Ruby: WOW! You also use a scythe? That's so cool!

I blushed a little. I guess she likes weapons as much as me.

(Y/N): Yeah, I use a scythe. What's your name? Mine is (Y/N) (L/N).

She started to blush and said sorry for not introducing herself.

Ruby: My name is Ruby Rose. Sorry about freaking out about your scythe. It's just that I use a scythe as well.

She pulled out her scythe, which matched her colors. I looked at her scythe in amazement.

(Y/N): Your scythe is really cool.

Ruby started to blush more. She looked away a bit to avoid looking at me, I found it quite cute.

Ruby: Do you really think so?

(Y/N): Of course!

She said thanks and smiled at me. I smiled back.

Yang: Hey Ruby. There you are.

I looked over to see a blonde hair girl. I guess she knows Ruby.

Ruby: Hey Yang. Sorry for running from you.

Yang giggled and ruffled her hair.

Yang: My little sister is so cute.

She looked over and noticed my presence.

Yang: Well hello cutie. What's your name?~

She leaned in and I started to blush a little.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N).

Yang: I'm Yang, but you can call me what ever you want.~

She started to flirt with me more and I started to blush way more. I probably look as red as Ruby's cape. I looked over to see Ruby starting to get really mad, I don't know why though.

(Time skip) (Ruby's POV)

I just landed in a forest for my initiation test so I can get into Beacon. I was running through the forest. I really wanted to team up with (Y/N). I don't know why, but every time I think of him, my heart skips a beat. I really don't like Yang flirting with him though. I continued running and I saw him, (Y/N).

Ruby: Hey (Y/N)!

He turned around and waved at me.

(Y/N): Hey Ruby. Seems like we are a team now.

I couldn't believe this! We are going to be together in a team for our whole time in Beacon. My heart started to rush at the thought.

(Y/N): Hello, Ruby?

I noticed (Y/N) waving his hand in front of my face. I started to blush, I can't believe I embarrassed myself in front of him.

Ruby: Oh my! I'm sorry!