Her....

Pansys Pov:
She has beautiful eyes, and her hair is just perfect. Her ass is just...
"Pans your staring." Draco said as he punched me.
"What, at what?" I asked def not dazing off again.
"Stop dreaming over granger." He told me. We were walking to class and Hermione was with ron and Harry, in front of Draco and I.
"Just talk to her pans." Draco whispered to me.
"I can't..." I said.
"I'll ask her for you." Draco whispered to her.
"I n..." but before I could finish he went over.
"Hey Hermione!" Draco yelled to her. The trio stopped and turned around, Hermione rolled her eyes.
"What do you want?" She asked her Voice annoyed but cute. The hall was empty, which was good.
"Pansy would like to go on a date with you, do you want to go? If so meet her at the astronomy tower at midnight." He told her and grabbed my arm and ran.
"Blaise!" I hissed to him as we ran into him!
"Draco asked Hermione our for me!" I said ready to cry.
"Oh no." He replied
"DRACO!" He hissed to him.
                 At the astronomy tower
I sat there for an hour but Hermione didn't show up.
                            Next morning
I laid in bed I didn't want to get up. She didn't come and now knows I like her. All thanks to Draco. Speaking of Draco here he is with Blaise strutting into the girls rooms.
"So why won't you get out of bed?" Draco asked.
"Is this a girls way of showing excitement for when they are about to see the person they are dating?" Blaise asked confused.
"She didn't show up, and now she knows I like her. So do her friends!" I said to them upset now.
"Come on don't let her get you down! There are so many other fish in the sea." Blaise told her.
"Yeah we can hook you up with a Slytherin girl, perfect for you!" Draco told me smirking at Blaise.
"I don't want a Slytherin! I don't want anyone else. I want her!" I hissed to them in annoyance
"Wow your really in love pans." Blaise told me kinda sounding upset at that.
"Yeah I am Blaise, I really am!" I hissed to him in annoyance and laid down my head in my pillow.
"We'll leave your alone." Draco told me him and Blaise looked down and walked away, I just laid there. I was lonely, I was ruthless, I was cruel.... cruel that's what it is! I have to be nicer, nicer to her nicer to her friends. She will like me then nice to the three people that she lov.... loves, what if she actually like love loves them. What if she like likes one of them, what if she is dating one of them. I should of looked into this more instead of being this careless about it, she could of been dating one of them, mother fucker!
Word count: 500