School

Ps it was a few days later, both her parents were at their work and Hermione was just sitting their with the baby.
There was a knock at the door which confused Hermione. She got up and opened the door. Salem was smiling his head off, it was adorable.
"Parkinson." Hermione said looking at her.
"I had a couple questions." Pansy said.
"Those are?" Hermione asked.
"Well for starters what's the gender?" Pansy asked looking at her.
"Boy." Hermione replied.
"What's his name?" She asked.
"Salem Leo." Hermione said.
"Did you go with my last name?" Pansy asked Jokingly.
"Yes." Hermione replied.
"Oh... can I see him?" Pansy asked finally.
"I guess." Hermione said showing her the child. 

"He's adorable

"He's adorable." Pansy said.
"Ok you saw him, is that it or anything else?" Hermione asked.
"Hermione, why won't you just accept that I love you?" Pansy asked her confused.
"I don't trust you, I'm sorry Pansy." Hermione replied and walked into the kitchen to start making the bottle. It was about time to start feeding him.
"If you don't trust me so much, let me earn your trust." Pansy asked.
"Come back in 2 days and we will see what you can do." Hermione replied and smiled at the child. Pansy nodded and left.
A few days Later
Pansy knocked on the door. Hermione opened it.
"Hello." Hermione said, moving aside to let Pansy in.
"What can I do?" Pansy asked.
"Get a bottle and feed the crying baby." Hermione said and walked away from her, going to do the dishes.
Couple hours later
Pansy and Hermione has gotten a lot of work done.
"Thank you." Hermione told her.
"Happy to help with my own child." Pansy said they were smiling at each other.
"You've rather my trust." Hermione said.
"Hermione I have waited to do this for a while, with your consent. Can I kiss you?" Pansy asked looking at her.
"Yes..." Hermione said and Pansy kissed her. Pansy pushes her onto the couch.
"Pansy." Hermione said.
"What?" Pansy asked her kissing her.
"We can't do this, not here." Hermione said as Pansy stopped kissing her and looked at her.
"Come on Hermione." Pansy pleaded.
"Pansy, just because we are dating now doesn't mean we can f*ck whenever we want to." Hermione told her and got up.
"Exactly, we will have all school year thst we can only find small times to f*ck. So we have to be smart about this, and f*ck during the summer. We only have 2 more days of summer." Pansy explained. Hermione laughed and Pansy started kissing her again.
Maybe tiny bit of smut
Pansy and Hermione went upstairs and Pansy locker the door had pushed Hermione onto the bed. She tore off their clothes and started kissing her. Kissing up the leg, kissing up the stomach. Kissing everywhere. Hickey on het neck. Hickey on the middle of her... things. Hickey on her thigh.
Okay we are over that!
"Are we going to tell our friends?" Hermione asked Pansy as they were laying in bed.
"No not yet." Pansy replied.
"Why, they tell me everything. I should tell them this." Hermione whispered to pansy.
"Hermione, let's just keep this our little, dirty secret." Pansy whispered.
Back to school...
Ron and Harry we're sitting ton the train waiting for Hermione.
"Hey Hermione what are you doing with the child?" Ron asked her as she sat down.
"Ummm, haha well..." she replied as she picked up the child.
"You didn't." Harry said staring at the child, maybe thinking that he was hallucinating.
"I did though." Hermione replied the child was happy and wasn't going to cry that much. She had taught him to hit her when he was hungry. She also taught him how to not cry. She got a few words in too.
"Guys I had a whole summer to do anything I could to improve on a lot of stuff. He won't cry, he knows some words, and when he's hungry he hits me not cries." Hermione said smiling. Ron and Harry looked impressed.
"How did you do that in 2 and a half months?" Harry asked.
"Everything clicked for him the last two days." Hermione told them. But there was a flicker of something in her eyes that told them, she had a secret.
"How'd you do it?" Ron asked her.
"Have any help doing that?" Harry asked her.
"Why the question all of a sudden." Hermione said laughing and avoiding the questions.
Great hall
They were all sitting down, Hermione holding the child. Salem was smiling his head off.
"He'll just sit there?" Ron asked confused on how that works.
"Yeah he will." Hermione said smiling back at him, he laughed.
"Hermione, there's a new DADA teacher, again." Harry said looking at the teacher.
"I don't think I trust her." Ron said looking at the teacher. "She's in all pink, it is like a unicorn threw up and she is what came out of that throw up." Ron finished looking her up and down. Harry laughed.
"Ron that's so mean." Hermione said trying to hold in a laugh. Salem was laughing his head off at that though.
"Come on Hermione, Salem even though it was funny." Ron replied laughing with Salem and Harry.
"Hey." George said sitting down, Fred coming right next to him.
"Hi." Hermione said concealing her laugh as Ron, Harry, and Salem we're still laughing.
"Did you take your parents child or something?" Fred asked Hermione looking at Salem confused.
"Umm, actually no this is mine." Hermione said and Salem stopped laughing and cocked his head, looking at them now. Harry and Ron looked up.
"This is Salem." Hermione told them. When he knew he could trust them he smiled at them. A huge, wide smile.
"Your going to be laughing at what we do a lot." Fred whispered to Salem.
"We'll teach you everything." George whispered and laughed. Hermione didn't trust the twins.
Word count: 1000