Revenge!!!

Harry and Ron went after Hermione.
"Hey Hermione." Harry said to her. They had come into the girls room. Hermione screamed to herself not knowing they had followed her. Fay was in the room, ready to listen to whatever she had to say, also holding Salem who she watched when Hermione was somewhere else. Salem looked wide eyed at his mom as she screamed.
"Hermione it's okay." Ron said running over to her. He hugged her she cried in his shoulder. He was very nice to her when they weren't in an argument over something stupid.
"Oh, umm hi Fay." Harry exclaimed seeing her.
"Now I should report you to someone." Fay told the boys in the room.
"But I won't, knowing you can calm Hermione down." Fay finished as she took Salem's mind off of everything.
"Hermione, it will be fine, you broke up with her remember?" Harry asked she hadn't told them the voice made them break up.
"I didn't want to." She cried to them.
"Then why did you?" Ron dumbly asked. She glared at him for a split second then the glare went into tears as she explained what the voice had told her.
"You know what, get back at her." Harry suddenly said.
"Yeah, date someone!" Ron exclaimed going along with Harry's idea.
"She will be so upset that you moved on that she will try to come back." Harry finished.
"No!" Fay suddenly said to their idea.
"Who though?" Hermione suddenly asked. Harry and Ron exchanged glances.
"Seamus? Dean?" Harry offered.
"Aren't they dating someone?" Hermione asked
"Shoot!" Ron hissed under his breath.
"Neville?" Ron asked.
"Dating Ginny." Hermione exclaimed.
"Shit!" Harry told himself. They all sat there just thinking of their options for a bit.
"The twins!" Ron suddenly yelled to Hermione.
"Umm what?" Hermione asked.
"Date Fred!" Ron told her.
"Oh yeah, he isn't dating anyone, he's looking for something to do just tell him the fake dating idea and he will be on board with it!" Harry finished explaining.
"I mean, ok." Hermione exclaimed at the idea.
"Hold on don't any of you think," Fay tried to talk sense into them.
"Come on." Ron said, Harry, Ron, and Hermione ran out of the room. Fay got her mind off of their horrible idea by focusing on the child.
"FRED GEORGE!" Ron yelled to them immediately when they walked into the common room.
"What's up?" Fred asked.
"Something wrong?" George asked
"Fred." Ron said looking from each of the twins waiting for one of them to say they are Fred.
"Yes." They both said smirking at each other.
"Ok one of you has to fake date Hermione to get back at Pansy for dating someone literally like not even an hour after they broke up." Ron explained quickly.
"I will." Both of them said.
"I love fake dating people." They Both hissed to each other. They argued a bit then.
"Ok fine you will but I will always be near you guys so I can watch shit go down." George finally said looking Fred up and down.
"Deal." Fred said and walked over to Hermione
"Now let's go to lunch that we have missed almost half of." Fred told Hermione she laughed and followed him. George Ron and Harry were talking behind them as Fred and Hermione were laughing and talking. Ps Hermione grabbed Salem for lunch. When they were at lunch Fred and Hermione were laughing and talking then,
"Pansy is looking." Harry whispered to them. Fred did something unexpected he kissed her to get back at Pansy. Hermione kissed him right back. They kinda snogged for a bit then they stopped when Pansy looked away.
"Really! Snogging! My brother, right in front of me!" Ron and George said in disgust.
"Well what other way could I get back at her?" Hermione asked plus Ron did suggest the idea of her fake dating his brother so it was technically speaking Ron and Harry's fault.
Word count: 666