Explaining and helping

Hermione pulled Pansy into the broom closet.
"Oh so you want to get something, done?" Pansy asked her kissing her.
"Pansy," Hermione said pushing Pansy off.
"Salem is here and I have something to tell you." Hermione told her. Pansy looked down a little embarrassed at that.
"What's up." She asked finally.
"There's a voice, telling me to tell everyone that I'm dating you! It's also hurting people. It hurt Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, I didn't really care about them but it was framing Zabini for it! It also hurt Ron! Then blamed Fay for it! So we had to tell McGonagall that I heard a voice!" Hermione explained
"Who did you tell Hermione?" Pansy asked her
"The voice told lavender, Parvarti, and Fay. But I told Blaise and Harry." She answered.
"Speaking of Blaise I have to meet him in the library, like now." Hermione exclaimed grabbing Salem and leaving. Before she left Pansy smiled and kissed her.
"Hey Blaise." Hermione said sitting down next to him. He looked up surprised that she came.
"Hermione." He said smiling.
"Let's get started, can you remember how many siblings he has?" She asked.
"Umm, umm s-no f-wait, I don't know." Blaise said annoyed at himself.
"It's ok. He has 6." She explained.
"Can you remember any names and anything about that person, Ron likes people knowing about his siblings." Hermione explained.
"Umm, I can only remember Ginny, youngest and only girl." He explained.
"Ok that's fine, Bill is the oldest, he is a curse breaker in Egypt." She told him.
"Charlie is the second oldest, he works with dragons in Romania. Percy is next, he works in the ministry." She explained
"Then there are Fred and George, pranksters of the school. Speak of the devils." Hermione told him and they both looked at the door, where Fred and George were.
"What are you two doing at the library?" Hermione asked them not amused.
"We are finding a good place for our next prank." Fred explained and looked around.
"What are you doing talking to a Slytherin?" George asked her looking Zabini up and down.
"He's always at the library and is super nice, we are just studying." Hermione explained. The twins walked away.
"Then there's Ron, then Ginny." She finished.
"That's a lot to remember fight off the bat." Blaise said after he finished writing it down.
Word count:400