Words and voices

"FRED WEASLEY, GEORGE WEASLEY!" The words were blurred out as a teacher chased after them for one of there pranks.
"And that my dear Salem, is why we don't do pranks." Hermione told him standing there as the teacher ran past. Then all of a sudden she was pulled into a broom closet. She gasped. The baby still in her arms. Then she was in a kiss.
"Pansy you b*tch." Hermione said, pushing Pansy away.
"How's Salem doing with everything we taught him?" Pansy asked Hermione as Salem was reaching his hands out to go to pansy.
"It's going great, one cry this whole year. And the only cry, was in Umbridge's class." She said and let out a disgusted face as she said her name. She handed Salem to pansy.
Great hall
"Hermione, has Salem learned any words yet?" Harry asked her.
"He's learned one word, and that word is mama, that's the only word he has learned to call his mom." She said smiling at her accomplishment.
"M-M-Mother." Salem said pointing somewhere. Hermione's eyes went wide. They all looked behind them at where Salem was pointing.
"That's weird I don't know how he learned that word..." Hermione said looking at him.
"Hermione, he's pointing at Pansy." Ron said as he looked at Pansy and then Hermione. Then Harry and Ron looked at Salem.
"Mother, Mother, MOTHER!" He was starting to say louder and louder, pointing at Pansy still.
"Shh, Salem, Shh." Hermione said trying to calm him down. They saw Pansy look over at them. Her eyes went so wide.
"MOTHER!" Salem was almost screaming now.
"I'm going to take him to the rooms." Hermione said and got up.
"Shh, no you can't do that." Hermione whispered to him. Harry and Ron heard that. She walked away, a couple minutes later they saw Pansy her up.
"Salem, you can't do that at lunch." Pansy said as she was holding him.
"You could of given us away." Hermione said to him looking down.
"Mother? Mama?" Salem asked in a questioning voice.
"I know Salem, I know." Hermione said.
"It's hard, but nobody can know." Pansy whispered to him in a calm soothing voice.
"You only know mama, until nobody else is around." Hermione whispered that.
"Let's go." Pansy said as she was holding the child. She gave Salem back to Hermione and left. Hermione stayed for a bit then left.
"Hey sorry about that." Hermione told Ron and Harry as she sat down.
"So he knows more than just mama?" Harry asked he confused on why she lied.
"I guess, probably heard me say that to my mom or something." She said.
"What else do you know?" Ron asked the child.
"Say every word you know." Harry told her.
"H-h-Harry." Salem spit out, pointing at Harry.
"R-Ron." Salem told them pointing at Ron.
"Mama, Hermione." Salem explained pointing at Hermione.
"Pansy." He laughed out and pointed at Pansy. Hermione's eyes went wide.
"Hermione, how does he know?" Harry asked her. Extremely confused now.
"He has probably heard me complain about Pansy." Hermione said thinking of an excuse fast.
"Hermione your telling us everything, right?" Ron asked her. Suddenly she got all sick to the stomach and felt lightheaded. She realized the longer this lie went on, the worse she would be sick.
"Yeah you guys know everything I promise." She told them.
"I'm gonna go back to the rooms, he's getting hungry." She told them as he was hitting her. She had to go make him a bottle.
"Why don't you just tell them the truth?" A voice asked her as she walked into the room.
"Hello?" She asked as she looked around.
"Your getting worse and worse, just tell them." The voice taunted her.
"Tell them. Tell them everything." The voice told her.
"Who's there?" Hermione asked.
"Tell them how your with a Slytherin. Tell them how," the voice started to say.
"STOP!" Hermione yelled.
"Why should I?" The voice asked her.
"Stop stop stop!!!" Hermione said
"The baby looks cute. Now would you explain what happened to have the chi..." the voice started again taunting her.
"STOP IT!!" Hermione screamed. All of a sudden Harry and Ron were in the room.
"Hermione!" Ron said as he ran over to her. She was on her knees, clutching the child to her as she screamed stop.
"What happened?" Harry asked her. She stopped trembling and looked at them. Ron helped her up. He grabbed the child and put him in his seat. Harry and Ron hugged Hermione. Salem looked concerned.
"Didn't you hear it." Hermione asked them.
"Hear what?" Harry asked her concerned.
"They think your crazy Hermione!" A voice yelped and laughed.
"Didn't you hear that!" Hermione hissed to Harry and Ron.
"Hermione do you need to see madam pomfrey?" Ron asked her. She looked at him, she looked shocked that he even suggested that
"I-I'm fine. I just need to focus on the child. Thanks for being concerned. It was nothing though." Hermione told them.
"Oh, umm ok." Harry said. Him and Ron left.
"I'm not crazy am I? You heard it too right?" Hermione asked the child.
"No he didn't hear it." The voice whispered.
"Go away." Hermione said upset now.
"I will taunt you, until you admit it!" The voice explained in a heartless way.
"Who's telling them first, who's gonna crack! Does Pansy even know about..." the voice started to say.
"Stop! Just stop! Let me feed my child in peace." Hermione said banging her head against the wall.
"You can listen to me and feed the kid!" The voice explained. Hermione sighed and got up and prepared the bottle. After a while of the voice talking to her. She finished feeding Salem.
"Maybe I have to do something. Then she will admit it." Hermione heard the voice whisper.
"WHAT!" She hissed to the voice.
"What, oh nothing." The voice whispered.
"Crucio." It whispered, now Hermione had to find the person it Crucio'd. Crap!
Word count: 1010