Revenge?

Pansy ran into the girls rooms. As she laid there her head in her pillow, crying Draco and Blaise, who didn't exactly think it was the brightest idea sneaking into the girls rooms, came in.
"Hey Pansy." Draco said looking at her, he cared for his friends.
"What happened?" Blaise asked, he was holding Salem, probably watching him for Hermione.
"Can I hold him?" She suddenly looked Blaise in the eyes and asked.
"Of course he's your child." Blaise said giving her Salem, she hugged him like she would never see him again.
"I love you, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." Pansy told Salem crying.
"Mama?" He asked her.
"What's wrong?" She asked him.
"What happening?" He asked.
"I don't know when I will see you again." Pansy quickly said holding the child tightly in her hug
"What happened?" Blaise asked.
"Hermione broke up with me. She told me she wasn't really into girls after all, that she was just confused. She said she hopes we don't cross paths again and I won't be able to see Salem." Pansy explained balling her eyes out.
"Pansy, it will be ok." Draco comforted her.
"SHE'S TAKING FULL CUSTODY OF THE KID AND DOESN'T WANT TO SEE ME!" Pansy yelled at him.
"IT ISN'T OK AND IT WON'T BE!" Pansy finished she was so upset. There was a knock at the common room door. Blaise left to go open it.
"Hi Fay." Blaise exclaimed as he opened the door.
"Oh hi Blaise, Umm I just came to pick up Salem." Fay quickly explained.
"I'll bring her right to you." Blaise told her.
"Fay came to pick up Salem." Blaise explained. Pansy handed Salem over, giving him one last kiss before he left.
"mama?" He asked as he was going to Fay. Fay grabbed the child and left.
"You know what, act like you are over it!" Draco face Pansy the idea.
"How do I do that?" Pansy asked.
"Date someone!" He explained.
"Hermione will come crawling back to you when she sees you've moved on." He finished telling his "master" plan.
"I don't think," Blaise started to argue.
"That's not a bad idea, but who?" Pansy exclaimed suddenly really excited about the idea. Blaise sighed he hated the idea.
"I've got one that she will hate!" Pansy hissed.
"Theo." She explained and got up to fix herself up a bit and find Theo.
"That is how you do it." Draco told Blaise, walking past him. Blaise followed him.
"Im not sure that's a good," Blaise tried to explain.
"It's great I know I'm a genius." Draco flattered himself.
"No draco just," Blaise tried to continue.
"Hey what are you talking about?" Theo asked walking into the room .
"Perfect actually! Pansy is looking for you." Draco said grabbing Theo's arm and leaving. Blaise followed after them sighing .
"Oh hi Theo." Pansy said.
"Pansy." Theo said to her.
"I was just wondering if you would like to be boyfriend and girlfriend." She offered. He looked at her surprised but also intrigued.
"Sure." He said with a little bit of an evil smirk, but only Blaise saw it. He didn't like the way he evilly smirked just for a the split second.
                A few days later in class
Snape looked up as Hermione, Ron, and Harry walked in they immediately stopped their laughing and sat down.
"5 points each from gryffindor, for being late." Snape hissed and was about to start teaching when Pansy and Theo walked in, they were just talking and sat down next to each other. They looked at Snape and he continued to teach not caring that two Slytherins came in late.
"What the heck, not even one point off." Ron hissed madly at Harry and Hermione.
"Don't get us in more trouble than we need to be in." Hermione quickly told Ron as Snape turned to them. After a hit of being in the classroom Hermione looked behind her and saw Pansy and Theo kiss. Her heart shattered, but she didn't cry, she waited till the end of class. They were heading to lunch when Hermione saw Pansy and Theo kissing in the hallway Theo pulling Pansy into the broom closet. They walked a little further when suddenly Hermione just ran, ran to the gryffindor girls room. Pansy had seen and smirked thinking Draco's plan was working.
Word count: 730