Fiji

Families and couples walked down the walkway into the airport terminal, grabbing their luggage and leaving through transportation towards their desired destination. Little shops buzzed with busy travelers buying souvenirs and such. Birds could be heard cawing and chirping as foreign plants surrounded the outside and in plant pots.

I was one of those who just exited the plane into the terminal to be transported to one of Fiji's hotels I had paid for the night before I arrived. I was tired beyond belief and my muscles ached and became stiff after sitting in a seat for several hours. I picked up my black suitcase and wine red bag before walking off towards the entrance of the crowded building.

I contacted a taxi beforehand so as soon as I left the building, the yellow vehicle was waiting for me. I entered the taxi and explained my destination before sitting back and watching the passing scenery around me.

~~Some Time Later~~

I saw such a beautiful arrangement of hotel houses aligned gracefully around and over the clear blue waters of the surrounding ocean. I smiled cheekily at how much I was going to enjoy my stay here at such a grand resort. I exited the taxi and tipped the driver generously before grabbing my bag and suitcase and walking towards my shack. I took a nice long breathe of nature's scent and the salty smell of the beautiful translucent water. With a newfound air of content, I enter the premises and such a view made me halt right where I was. A cushioned white couch and matching arm chairs sat around a round coffee table facing a glass wall revealing the breathtaking view of the sparkling ocean and clear sky. A rectangular dining table could be seen in another open doorway, facing the aide of the main couch, six blue cushioned seats aligned around the wood table. Gorgeous swirling designs were I printed into the wood doorways and parts of the wall for a more appealing look. With the sun cascading through the house through crystalline windows, the living room and dining room radiated with such a breathtaking scenery.

I smiled wider before placing my baggage down and walking quickly to the other rooms, the main bedroom and bathroom as well as a closet. A massive comfy looking king sized bed stood tall and elegant, royal blue fluffed pillows laid near the head of the bed frame while a lighter shade of blue silky bedsheets cloaked over a much darker shade of blue comforter mixed well with the blue themed bed. The cream colored walls and cherry glazed wood associated very well with the overall vacation house. Another flat screen television faced the front of the king bed and a walkthrough doorway led to a walk-in closet, on the right side of the king-sized furniture. A glass slide in door was open, revealing a pristine ivory bathroom which was at least two or three times more spacious and better quality than my condo back in Colorado. I walked even further into the bathroom, noticing that I was in the main room with a toilet to my right with cherry cabinets under the round sink underneath a clear squared mirror with dazzling reflection quality. Looking forward to the left, further back in the room, two walls sat opposite of each other from the left and right wall with a glass window right behind a shimmering pearl white bathtub. I felt the tub and theorized that it was made of a smooth tile and even from my sight on it, I could tell it could fit at least two people. On the other side of the wall was the shower which had a small vertical line of glass to allow natural bright light to enter. I noticed a doorway right next to the glass window and opened it to acknowledge a little backyard patio with cushioned recliners staring out at the gorgeous view of Fiji's translucent blue ocean, clear sunny sky and thundering mountains in the distance. I smiled before going back to my items and putting my clothing into the closet. After everything I brought with me was neatly placed away I sat down with a content but exhausted sigh on the side of the king sized bed facing the bathroom and took out my computer. I turned it on, signed in with facial recognition and called my mother.

Ring...

Ring...

Ri-

"Hey honey, how was the flight?" A calm feminine voice asked.

I smiled at her before replying, "good, I just got to the house so that's nice, I may just never leave." I joked.

My mother laughed heartily before calming down. "Your father won't stop getting worked up about you leaving (Y/N), he even threatened to follow you, I mean how would that even work because Fiji isn't that deep enough for him to hide himself haha." Small but noticeable wrinkles formed at the outer edge of her eyes as a certain light tinkled in her eyes, her love for HIM, my father. I smiled and chuckled at her response before we chatted about what's been going on and such.

About thirty minutes passed and I ended the call with my mom, now just noticing the sun was starting to set below the horizon. I stretched my stiff muscles before taking my first relaxing bath in Fiji and finding a silky night dress with some undergarments before doing my night routine and sliding under the silky covers and fluffy pillows under my head. I placed my phone on my charger and closed my eyes with a content sigh. I got into a much comfortable position for my body before relaxing and loosening my body and allowing a much needed sleep to take over.

My first time and night in Fiji, this is going to be a blast...I just know it.

Goodnight mom, goodnight dad...love you guys.

Hello Aliens!! First official chapter of the sequel from the first Godzilla book! If you haven't checked that out, you should read it first before reading this one :)

Updates will most likely be slow as I'm studying to get my permit for my drivers license so please bare with me :D

I will be starting back the little thing I did back in the Godzilla book, just talking about little things about me and whatnot in each chapter at the bottom, just so you guys can know more about me as some authors like to do as well!

What kind of anime shows am I into?
- I love Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler, Naruto (I'm currently on season 5) and Overlord :)

Goodbye Aliens and enjoy wherever you are in the world!

Bye~