He Knows About You

Hey Aliens! For those who think the story is over, nope it's not! 😄 the last chapter was like a stepping stool for what I have planned for this story so yeah! No need to worry y'all 😂

Also I really wish I could reply back to y'all but I can't because Wattpad keeps asking me to verify my email or something and I don't know how to do it no matter what I look up or try to find.

Another thing is I changed an important detail from last chapter when reader is drowning so if you see something different in this chapter, it's because I changed it :)

Anyways with that said, please enjoy~

Emptiness.

That's what I felt. I couldn't move a muscle and I couldn't seem to speak a word, as if I was dreaming and in a state of numbing peace.

Maybe I was dead? Well, From my puzzled memory, there's aways the possibility I'm in a coma as well. How am I calmly thinking about what's happening to me? And to be able to clearly think is pretty shocking although I guess it's just my mind keeping everything steady and in maintained condition.

I try wiggling my limbs and parts of my fingers and toes, just starting to barely feel them, but that was good. It was progress.

I continue the strenuous movements until I am able to collect all feeling in my body and the fuzziness starts spacing out into nothing and I have complete control again.

I cautiously start opening my eyes, a bright light immediately invading my sensitive eyeballs causing me to close them again.

I blink my eyes open a few more times until I can ignore the slight stinging and look around at my surroundings.

Sand. I grab a handful from where I lay on my back and watch the tiny grains course through my hand like water. Wait there IS water.

I gradually sit my weak body up and I can finally observe where I am, or at least my environment.

I'm on an isolated beach with a clear sight of the bright clear water, burning sun, and crisp tan sand all over the ground that eventually borders looming coconut trees and the inland.

Woah.

In my vulnerable state of awe and curiosity, topped with a peak of fear of not knowing where I was or what happened, I started searching the beach for any signs of civilization but there were none.

In my confused mind, my memories started rushing in, and I could suddenly remember what I had forgotten, or my consciousness had hidden from me.

I had fallen off of a boat and drowned.

But I didn't....was it because of that strange yellow thing in the water that reaches towards me? What was it? Did it save me?

Even though my mind was running all over the place I management to take a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling slowly to sort of celebrate that I was still alive.

But that wasn't the issue at hand here. I was stranded on an unknown island without food, water, any way to communicate to the others, and my body was still damp and dry with sand that still clings to me.

I decide to start walking towards the mainland where maybe possibly I could find higher elevated land to find my way back to society.

~TimeSkip to finding a mountain/hill~

Eventually I found a sloped up hill which I had difficulty climbing but still ascended, albeit ungracefully.

The ledge overlooked the beach I woke up on and parts of the jungle inland but I was more focused on the dark silhouette out at sea.