The Rough Plan

After revealing my true self to my best friend, a sudden unknown weight had been lifted off of my shoulders, leaving behind a trail of relief for me to endure.

As soon as I had arrived back to my hotel, I headed for my room and shut the secured door behind me. Shoes were taken off and a jacket was thrown off to the side as well as the clink of keys being placed on the wooden TV stand.

I sat down and folded my hands together under my chin as I bent over, thinking over what my next step was.

What was my next step? With furrowed brows, I forced my brain to process and check through several plans or even just a simple action to get some insight on what Ghidorah was doing. On the other hand, I needed to stay under the radar, I couldn't really afford my mother or father knowing the big risk I was taking.

But maybe there WAS a way. A way to encounter the alien Titan without catching the attention of others or causing suspicion. But it would fall along the danger category, was it worth it? Could I possibly do this for mine and everyone's sake? I had to. I didn't have a choice, it was now or never.

The plan, albeit it only being a draft, would consist of stealing the biosonar box known as ORCA from Apex Cybernetics which holds the machine in secret but I know of it. Alan Jonah sold it to that retched organization. ORCA was better off in Monarchs grasp but thanks to him, they didn't have that advantage to properly track or contain the Titans.

After I had it in my possession I would require Christine's friend's technology in order to track Ghidorah, find a beach or entrance towards the body of water and make contact there, possibly having to spill a bit of my blood into the water if the machine doesn't work. Would it work on him? He technically isn't a Titan, nor is he actually supposed to be on Earth, but we didn't necessarily have time to test practice runs.

Only then would I get my opportunity to get answers and find out why the one and only King Ghidorah, Godzilla's arch nemesis, has been tracking me. I had a weird feeling about this.

I glance at the clock on the nightstand reading 4:24 pm. I'd been thinking for about 20 minutes nonstop, what a record. I really needed to clear my head, all this worrying and stressing would only intensify my anxiety and nervousness of this all.

I stretched my stiff limbs and laid down comfortably on the bed, rolling over to my right side so I faced the wide window that shined through. Sighing in mental exhaustion, I close my eyes slowly, a drowsy affect enveloping my being into a quiet oasis.

The next day arrived too quickly, the morning sun flashing my face as I groaned into the covers, the realization that I didn't close the baby blue curtains hitting me.

I begrudgingly rose from the containment of the warm bed before doing a quick morning routine and pulling an outfit together while simultaneously adding a bit of makeup to my tired face. I collected clothing articles and other personal items into my suitcase before dragging it near the beige painted wall.

With my finished look, I grab the necessities into my purse before leaving the hotel room and heading down for the elevator lobby which smoothly brought me to the first floor of the hotel. I exit the sliding glass doors and call a taxi which arrives within 10 minutes. I tell the driver my destination and he starts driving as I lean back on the leather seats.

When we arrived at the destination, I paid and left the vehicle, immediately stepping up onto the pebble-stoned porch. I knock on the white washed door and wait silently. It opens a few seconds later revealing Christine, still in her pajamas matching with a sleepy expression.

At the sight of me, her tired facial features brightened up immediately like a lightbulb was switched on. She smiled before tackling me in a tight hug forcing me to equally grasp back to avoid falling backwards.

"Hey girl! So glad you came, sorry for my bed head look, I slept through my alarm so you're stuck with sleep attire me." She said while releasing the death gripping hug.

I chuckled. "No worries, I look like that half the time anyways haha."

After inviting me inside, I immediately located the couch while Christine fixed us both a drink and snacks. After she settled down next to me, I led the conversation on the rough plan I made. She listens intently while chowing down on the mini fruit and cracker platter she made herself.

When I finished the layout of my dialogue, Christine looked deep in thought before saying "sounds risky."

I nodded, "I know and it's the only plan I've got at the moment so we're going to have to work around this, the sneaking in a top organization is very dangerous yes, but I believe with effort and resources we can do this."

I grab both of her hands and speak directly at her. "Are you in? Because I could really use the help, and you're the only one with contact to those resources." I displayed my most persuading puppy dog look while staring at Christine until she couldn't resist anymore.

"Okay okay fine, I'll assist you on your very dangerous, life threatening, possibly and most likely illegal mission because it's my sole duty to keep you safe from getting yourself killed." She chuckled and squeezed me in another constricting hug before grabbing the remote and turning on the flat screen TV hooked up on the wall.

"But first we watch this interesting movie I saw on Amazon."

I snatched up some fruit before the movie was completely set up and starting to play.

Halfway through the fairly comedic superhero movie, Christine excused herself leaving me by myself to continue watching.

~~Christine's POV~~

I rose from the couch telling (Y/N) an excuse to use the bathroom to which she simply hummed at and resumed staring at the screen.

I turn away and head upstairs into my bedroom which I locked and sat on my bed. I take my phone out of my pocket and dial the one number I knew had some answers.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri- "Hello?"

"Hey Leo I have a favor, you still got those little  gadgets you made? I have a friend who you'll want to meet."

Wow it's been like 6 trillion years since I last posted huh? Well don't you fear, the biggest procrastinator is here!

But some good news is I get my first car on June 22, 2021, which is tomorrow for (probably) most if not all of you guys) so I'm excited!

Okay that's all I had, enjoy wherever and whenever you are in the world!

Bye Aliens~