Like Batman and Robin

Christine agreed to meet me at a park at 3:30, it was currently 2:55.

Releasing a baited breathe I had been holding,  I stood from the bed and pocketed my phone and wallet before stepping out of my room, the door automatically locking shut behind me. I wandered the halls before arriving to the elevator lobby.

As I descend I pick at my jacket sleeves nervously, a robotic beep resurfacing my mind again.

I sigh before getting off and leaving the building while waving down a taxi.

As we drive by I lay my head on the glass plane, watching colorful blurs of cars and sight full buildings pass by.

Sooner than I had anticipated, I arrived at my destination, SnakeCreek Park. I paid the driver and got out of the vehicle, returning a wave from the operator.

I walked along the concrete sidewalk that streamed smoothly around larger shrubs and trees.

The sun was starting to release it's hellish heat, baking everything under its constant watch. Strange shaped clouds drifted slowly in one direction as a soft wind passes by. I close my eyes and intake the wonders of nature before I remember what I really came here.

I hiked around for a bit until I found what I was searching for, a white painted bench in front of a water fountain mounted by a giant rattlesnake spewing water. Ironic from the name of this park.

I sat down under the shaded bench, enjoying the breezy day with green all around me and-

"Hey!"

I jump up whipping my head behind me before calming down again. Oh sweet mother, I forgot she was supposed to meet me here.

"Hey Christine." I spoke while she walked around and sat next to me with her elbow propped up on the other side of the wooden seat.

"So whatcha call me here for?"

Positioning myself turned towards her with my left legging hanging off the chair and my arms wrapped around my right leg, my attention was back on Christine.

"I..I have something to tell you that I've never told anyone other than my parents before which may seem crazy when you hear it but just try your best to process it okay?" She nods her head fervently, focusing 100% on me.

I breathe in and out.

Will she even believe me? Too late now.

"I am the daughter of Godzilla and my mom is hybrid which makes me one too. I have powers that I've acquired from my father which makes me half as strong as he is. Do you understand what I'm saying Christine?"

Her face was expressionless and quiet for a few seconds too long before she started laughing out loud for the world to hear. Her snorting and unstoppable laughter while slapping the armrest was not the reaction I was looking for although I had my doubts she or anyone would've taken me seriously.

I stayed quiet until she started getting the hint I was being serious and stopped laughing.

"Wait...your serious?" Her face looked so confused and unbelieving at what I was saying to her, I mean I kind of did just throw a bunch of nonsense to her so I didn't expect her to react any differently than what I had originally expected.

I knew I didn't win her mind over so I signaled for her to come closer and face me. She did as told and waited patiently for me to do something. I closed my eyelids, focusing on a growing sensation building in my throat before revealing my eyes. Christine's expression was one of shock and surprise, her heart rate beating fast.

I knew what she was seeing, the glowing yellow irises surrounding a sharp pupil. Kinda freaky if I never saw it before but I was born with the gene.

She gasped and kept silent while staring at my eyes before rushing forward to grab my face in her hands. I fidget with my hands around my knee nervously, unknowing of what she was feeling or thinking.

"Woah, oh my gosh your actually serious. That is SO cool! And that means your parents are actually Titans and wow woah okay this is like the most interesting and exciting day of my life." She babbled excitedly, bouncing in her spot before gradually calming down. "So what else can you do? Do you transform? What's your main power? Have you ever fought any ti-"

I huffed playfully before interrupting her, "okay okay calm down Christine, first off I can regenerate faster, run quicker, I'm resilient to high heat and low temperatures, and I'm kinda strong, well stronger than an average person. I can transform sort of, I mostly grow appendages and limbs but not completely converting if you know what I'm saying. My main power? Um I actually don't know yet, it hasn't popped up yet and no I have not fought any Titans in my whole life, I leave that to my dad." I finally inhaled a large, much needed intake of oxygen before waiting for what Christine had to say next.

Her eyes glowed with a new sense of curiosity and genuine thrill. Her checks stretched as she smiled to her jaws limit and clenched her hands together for her own sakes of not attacking me in over joyous delight.

A light bulb went off in Christians head, giving her an idea she just had to share with her hybrid friend.

"I have possibly the best idea and I know it's still early and not a solid one, but what if we created a small team consisting of you and me and fight some Titans! I could be like the technological expert while you battle those ugly demons! How's that?"

Mouth agape, I actually took it into consideration before debating pros and cons.

"Well the problems we could have are limitless, like for instance my identity is exposed and I'm still human sized and even if I could learn or find a way to transform completely, my dad would know it's me. Another thing is it's a dangerous task that I'm not even qualified for, I mean I get scared of bees for crying out loud, so a titan is a whole other level." I pointed a few more points on my fingers before I took another required breath of air and waited again.

Christine tapped a finger under her chin thinking for a minute before snapping them with a content face.

"We could do it, we just need to put a disguise on you and make you a cool but a strengthened material for a costume...actually I know a person that can do that for us, I think I want a cool suit too! We could be like the two musketeers..or...or like Batman and Robin!"

I burst out laughing my guts out for a few minutes, wiping the tears from my eyes and brushing my hand through my wind blown hair before soothing my bubbly action.

"I'll have to think about it, but before we do anything I'm going to need your help with finding out what Ghidorah is up to, I know the news are covering up patterns, I just want to figure out what it is and what he wants with me because I've encountered him a couple times already in Hawaii. I mean why would a powerful, colossal three headed dragon be near a small island away from the mainland where everything is?" I shake my head before we chatted some more.

Eventually the sun started to drop below the tree view so we said our goodbyes and parted ways. I avoided walking in the grass and hurried over to the parking lot were I had earlier contacted a taxi which was waiting for me.

I entered the vehicle, explaining my destination and laying my head on the head rest, silently urging myself to remember what I needed to do and find out. I had to know.

This information could help me in the future figure out what he was planning.

What are you planning Ghidorah?