Chapter 7

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the character's I've created (Nera, Lucian, Duke Wersinger, Sadie Wilde, Ezra Shade).

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story. This story is just for fun, but also practice for an original story I want to write so please feel free to give me any and all feedback. I haven't really written anything in about 15 years so I'm out of practice.

Also, included at the top of the page will be the music I listen to while writing which will usually be something appropriate to listen to while reading it, just in case you want to try it out. :)

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 7..

As Elle walked out of the Demon Lord's office, she confidently swung her hips and headed back to her car feeling very satisfied with herself. After sitting down inside, enjoying the coolness of the smooth leather seats, she was essentially hidden behind the darkly tinted windows.

She pulled a mirror out of her purse and opened it, then extended a sharp black claw from the end of her finger and used it used it to cut her palm, dropping her blood on the mirror. She smeared it over the mirror and immediately voices came through.

"Elle, did you make contact with Asmodeus?" came a deep, demonic voice from the other side of the mirror.

"Yes, I'm here. I saw him. Well I did a little more with him than just look. He's even more delicious than the rumors say," she gushed excitedly, "but he's in love, unfortunately. He actually stopped me. I guess there's a first time for everything. It's only a matter of time though. He's the Lord of Lust, he can only deny me for so long. I will break him down, don't worry. He will be back on our side before it's all over," she promised seductively.

"Ah... so she already found him." The voice coming from the other end seemed to be thinking out loud now.

Confusion and jealousy immediately flowered inside Elle at an unnerving rate. "Wait, what? She who?" She demanded.

"Don't worry about that. Did he sense what you are?" he asked.

"Nope. I told you I can hide my energy from anyone." She bragged.

"Tell me more about her. Who and what is she?" He asked, unimpressed with her ability to mask her energy even from a Demon Lord.

Elle scoffed a bit, irritated this female was getting so much attention. "I'm not actually sure. I sensed a powerful energy coming from her. Angelic and... something else. Something I've never encountered before."  The mirror fell quiet for a moment.

"Find out everything you can about her. Back off Asmodeus until you know more. Keep me updated." the voice instructed her, much to her disappointment.

She sighed in annoyance. "I was really hoping that I'd get Asmodeus-"

"Elle, if everything goes according to plan, you can have Asmodeus at the end of all this. I just need him on our side, I don't care who he fucks," the voice replied curtly.

"Understood, my King," she acknowledged him, growling in aggravation after the connection was ended.

***

By the end of the ordeal, the shop was rented out and after Elle left his office, Nera and Ezra sat in silence for a moment, him at his desk and her in the armchair across from it.