Chapter 19

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created. 

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 19..

Ezra panted in anger as he waited for Elle. She didn't come right away though. She gave him a few minutes to cool down, then finally peeked her head in and found him sitting at the desk just sort of staring into space.

He stood up as she entered the room and paced nervously. He couldn't believe this was happening. He didn't want this. He wanted his mates. He stopped as her watched her peel her dress off and slide it down her body. He'd not even eaten his dinner, yet something in his gut was threatening to come up at the thought of what was about to take place here.

Standing in just panties now, she walked up to him and began to undress him. Once he was naked she pressed her breasts into his chest and slipped her arms around his neck, leaning in and kissing him. She had to force her tongue into his mouth, but after a few seconds she felt him start to kiss back. A wave over excitement overcame her and she moaned loudly, feeling like this was a dream come true.

To Ezra, she sounded absolutely fucking ridiculous, just like every female Demon he'd ever fucked. They were always so over the top and dramatic, like a poorly paid porn star. But... he had no choice. Sighing in defeat, he let his natural instincts take over.

Elle was shocked when she felt his warm, strong hands on her back, and they slid down to the hem of her panties. He gathered them up and pulled the fabric up so it slid between her cheeks. His other hand then grabbed one of her exposed cheeks and squeezed it.

She shivered in pleasure as he then began to push the panties down off her and she kicked them away.

He picked her up and threw her on the bed. She noticed his eyes never met hers though, almost as if he wasn't mentally there with her.

He spread her legs, then laid between them and used his tongue to flick her clit. She moaned in pleasure. "Oh yeah.. Asmodeus.. eat my pussy big boy!" She cried out blissfully. His mouth clamped over her pussy and he began sucking and licking her, pleasuring her expertly until she came.

"Lucifer's sake that was amazing." She breathed, looking at him in delight.

He still didn't speak to her, just continued going through the motions. He crawled on top of her and she wrapped her legs around him as he thrust into her.

He was much longer than the Demons she was use to sleeping with, so when he got too far inside her, she yelped and begged him to slow down. He snapped out of his trance suddenly and looked at her.

"What did you say?" He asked her incredulously, one brow raised in disbelief.

"Just slow down... you're so big!" She whimpered.

His eyes turned red and black and he sneered down at her cruelly. "You wanted this!" He growled at her.

With that, he thrust into her savagely and she threw her head back and screamed in pain. He then proceeded to grab her hips so she couldn't worm away, his claws sinking down into her soft flesh, deeper and deeper until he felt his claws meet bone, then he proceeded to ruin her. She was screaming and crying, begging for reprieve.