Chapter 28

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created. 

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 28..

Months passed. Nera and Lucifer now ruled Hell with a level of cruelty and violence that made the past seem peaceful in comparison, They held Hell Hunts regularly now and sometimes even chose random Demons to publicly torture just for fun. Sometimes, when the mood struck her, Nera would walk around the castle just looking for a victim.

Halls all over the castle were smeared with blood, partially eaten corpses strung up like wall portraits.

Ezra could no longer bring himself to meet Nera's gaze. The sweet, loving, magnificent creature he'd once adored so much was gone and somehow knowing still did nothing to motivate him to make it right. All he wanted was to please Heidi.

More and more though, he'd begun realizing Heidi wasn't exactly the same as when he'd loved her before. It didn't deter him though. He was still completely faithful to her, but something didn't feel right. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

At the moment, he and Heidi were sitting on the edge of the bridge outside the castle, watching the serpent-like creatures slither through the lava river far below. The wind that whipped up from the river was warmer than the wind from above, which he found a pleasant combination.

It was a peaceful moment; one which he didn't seem to get much of with Heidi since she came back. She leaned into his chest and his arms were wrapped snuggly around her. He nestled his nose into her hair and kissed her as he enjoyed the quiet moment.

As he gazed up and away from the lava for a moment, he saw the spot on the bridge where Lucifer had sewn Nera's mouth closed. He remembered looking down at her and feeling like his heart was being ripped from his chest and swearing on his life he'd avenge her suffering. Why does she keep coming into my head when all I want is to focus on Heidi?

"Baby..." whined Heidi as he started to squirm in his embrace, "Let's fuck." She begged. Despite knowing he didn't like this side of her, Heidi had gotten careless about hiding her true nature.

He stared down into the lava blankly for a long moment, wishing Heidi could simply enjoy the moment with him. Still, it didn't change what he felt for her. He gazed up at her and smiled warmly. No matter what, he loved and adored her. He felt like the luckiest immortal alive to have another chance to be with his true love. He caressed her cheek lovingly, trying to recapture the sweet moment they'd been sharing, but she pulled away and stood up.

"Come on, Asmodeus. I need it, baby." She pleaded.

Of course under the power of the stone, he relented due to his intense devotion to her and took her back to their quarters, fucking her roughly, just the way she liked.

Hours later after Ezra had fallen asleep, Heidi woke up. She glanced over at her mate and sighed softly. I love you, but I need more than this, she thought to herself. It's just all so sickeningly sweet with you.

She simply couldn't be happy with what he offered her. She needed filthy, meaningless sex with random Demons. She thought about it constantly. Every second of every day. She wanted to feel used and dirty. She felt herself growing wet just at the thought. She was in a castle full of Demons and she was finally free to roam and play to her hearts content. It was time to take advantage.