Chapter 17

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created. 

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 17..

Ezra transported them all to the boutique and and they immediately fanned out in search for anything that could tell them where she might have gone.

Ezra stood at the counter for a moment, replaying the last few times he'd worked. That's when it hit him. Something so strange and out of the ordinary, it had to be connected.

"Elle..." he states.

"What about her?" Nera asked as she flipped through some notes in a spiral on the counter.

"Just a couple days ago before Sadie came back to work, Elle came in here looking for her. She made it very clear she and Sadie were seeing each other." Ezra explained.

Nera froze and shot Ezra an incredulous look. "No way. That can't be right. That woman would never appreciate someone like Sadie. She had to have a motive for pursuing her. Can you locate her?" Nera asked.

Ezra focused for a moment, then suddenly realized something disturbing. He couldn't. Why couldn't he? Something was definitely wrong here. As close as he'd gotten to the woman, he should be able to track her. He shook his head regretfully at Nera.

"Okay then... Where does she live?" asked Nera starting to walk quickly toward the front.

"Hang on sweetheart." Ezra called out, then teleported in front of her.

Nera gasped and jumped, not expecting him to do that. He pulled her into his arms, "Kitten, calm down. Let me run to my office real quick and check her paperwork for the address."

Nera sighed and nodded.

Santiago came up behind her and hugged her tight while Ezra disappeared. Nera turned in his arms, looking into his dark chocolate brown eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She sighed deeply and seemed to relax a bit. Santiago guided her head down onto his shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"That's my girl. Just calm down. Everything will be okay." He whispered to her.

Pennywise walked up behind Nera and slipped an arm around her waist as well, kissing her shoulder in a comforting way.

A few quiet minutes later Ezra showed back up and Nera lifted her head from Santiago's shoulder and pulled from his and Penny's embrace, eager to hear what Ezra had to say.

"I got it, darling." Ezra assured her.

A few moments later they all teleported to a house with no lights that was clearly abandoned. Nera ran to the front door and read a sign on the front. "This house is condemned. She doesn't live here, it's a fake address!" She cried out in frustration.

Ezra's phone began to vibrate then. He took it out and checked his messages. "Excellent, I have the coordinates of Sadie's cell phone," he informed her with a reassuring smile.

"Thank goodness. Take us there please!" Nera urged him.

Everyone put a hand on his shoulders and he transported them to another location. It was a large, beautiful house in the new addition that had been recently added in to Derry. Nera ran to a window at the front and saw a blonde watching tv, facing the other direction.