Chapter 14

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 14..

Once Elle got to her Bakery, she leaned against the counter and placed the bloodied napkin on her tongue, sucking the fluid slowly from the woven fibers.

She moaned a little at the sweet taste of the Nephalem. It was exquisite. Seconds later, a flurry of Sadie's private thoughts flowered inside her mind. It was a trick she'd learned many years ago, but it only works the first time with any person. After that, no thoughts are passed.

She saw that girl again who Sadie calls Nera, but she looked different. It was unlike anything Elle ever seen. Nera had two sets of magenta wings that glittered as they caught the sunlight, two long grayish-lilac colored horns with glowing segments, long flowing lilac hair, large deadly looking talons and a tail that looked almost like a weapon with serrations from base to tip. "Oh my Lucifer... what do we have here?" She whispered.

She opened her mirror compact to call her king. "Yes, Elle... what have you found?"

"There are two very powerful beings around Ezra at all times. One is a male and he's more powerful than both of them, in fact he may be one of the strongest beings in the mortal realm." She began.

"I know what being you speak of. He is a cosmic being known as Utultar and you cannot defeat him. Avoid him at all costs. He is currently locked into this realm so if we can get Asmodeus into Hell we will be safe from him. Now, what of the female?"

"The female, named Nera, has grown much stronger, as have Asmodeus and Utultar. I still don't know what she is..." she went on to explain to Lucifer what she saw in her vision.

Lucifer was quiet for a long moment, taking in the details Elle had shared as well as wrapping his mind around the fact that they'd grown stronger. "They all got more powerful almost overnight?... They bonded! That is the surge I felt! How is this possible!?" He seethed angrily.

Elle was livid at the idea that Asmodeus was bonded. He belonged to her.

"Nera..." Lucifer drawled, enjoying the way her name rolled off his tongue. "She is undoubtedly the one responsible for this unprecedented circumstance. Cosmic beings and Demon Lords have no special bonding abilities. It has to be her. If this is the case, I will make her mine and grow more powerful for it... she will be my queen." He chuckled evilly. "Bring Sadie to me as soon as possible. She may have some valuable insights for us. Also, once she's here you'll have a bargaining chip for getting Asmodeus and Nera to follow." Lucifer told her.

Elle acknowledged, then shut her mirror. The little Angel bitch would rot in hell as Lucifer's plaything while Elle fucked Asmodeus senseless for all eternity. She couldn't wait.

***

It was a chilly day, so Nera dressed warm in a long-sleeve black turtle neck along with a black and white checkered skirt and black thigh high suede boots.

She was a bit nervous, she knew Sadie was upset but she was sure she could calm her down. Whether Sadie knew it or not, they were a family. She should have just joined in on the fun. Why was she so stubborn about sharing?