Chapter 32

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 32..

The group found themselves in the same cave that Nera and Sadie had entered Hell through, only this time they were together. They quickly exited the stew of blood, rot, and filth and refreshed themselves.

Pennywise reclaimed his clown form for the coming battle and was kind enough to transform Sadie clean since she didn't have the power to do it for herself. She could alter her physical form but that was all.

"Hmm..." Pennywise looked around at the putrid brownish red walls and slowly approached one. The room smelled intoxicating to him. Like blood, flesh, and death. He wiped a bit off the wall and brought it to his lips, sucking it off his gloved finger. He groaned with delight. "The walls are made of the dead. How tasty."

Suddenly those terrifying, pasty little white creatures poked their heads out of a cave and saw the group standing there. They began to run at Sadie who had her back to them, watching Pennywise with a mixture of amusement and disgust as he sampled more of the wall.

She felt a presence behind her suddenly and turned, screaming as one of the creatures leapt for her. Pennywise immediately turned and held his hand out.

The creature exploded in mid-air. Then he roared angrily and ran to the front of the group. The disgusting little creatures cowered in his presence, quickly retreating to the hole that led to their den.

Pennywise giggled happily. "Perhaps Hell won't be so bad after all!" He noted in a cheerful tone. His true nature would quite enjoy it here. He turned and looked down at Sadie who was beaming up appreciatively at him. Abruptly she wrapped her arms around him.

"Thanks, Penny." She told him, then turned and looked at the others. He snorted in amusement at the dramatic change of his feelings toward the little Nephilim. He'd never felt protective over her until that very moment.

He looked up and searched the realm with his power, seeking Nera and Lucifer's energy. " I feel them." He informed them confidently, "But first, we get Ezra and his little whore." He announced with a giddy cackle.

Sadie and the others turned to him with a smile. "Hell fucking yeah." She agreed with a evil grin.

Pennywise enjoyed the malicious glint in her eyes at that moment. Keep that energy, little Nephalem, that's what I like to see.

When they teleported, they found Ezra in bed with Heidi. The two were actually fully clothed at the moment, but it didn't look like they would be for long. Ezra was on top of her, his hand on her thigh, pulling it around his waist as he kissed her passionately.

Seeing the whore's hands on his lover infuriated him, especially with what he saw in her mind.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?"

Ezra froze when he heard the deep, gravely voice. He knew it well.

Heidi pivoted to the side, looking around Ezra's shoulder, then shrieked when she saw a group of immortals standing there, especially the terrifying clown in front.