Chapter 24

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 24..

The sensual expression on Ezra's face fell and a look of shock replaced it. He knew exactly who Alina was. Carlos had told him and several others he trusted about Alina when he came back from finding the spell for opening the Gates of Hell. Carlos had also told them the heartbreaking story of how another Angel had killed her in a jealous rage.

Oddly enough, it was Asmodeus and Anzu who had hidden Carlos away while he mended from the broken bond Alina's death had caused, and from that point on they had kept his secret for him.

Carlos, however, was never the same again after he lost her. That's when he'd become so unfailingly loyal to Lucifer, refusing even to follow Asmodeus when he rose against him and left Hell.

Ezra looked at Nera for confirmation. She nodded and sat up a bit. "It's true. When we fed from each other it was like a veil lifted and now I remember everything."

Ezra chuckled softly at the circumstances. It was all beginning to make so much sense, like suddenly finding the last handful of pieces to a puzzle that had laid incomplete for so long.

"Well... your chemistry with Santiago certainly makes a lot more sense now." Ezra noted.

Her eyes widened as his words brought forth even more memories from her time as Alina.

"Oh my god... that's right!"

Thousands of years before she met Carlos, she'd been sent with a large number of Warrior Angels to obtain a tablet that had been stolen by a Demon known as Anzu.

The tablet had granted him the ability to transform back to his true form, an ability that had been lost when he'd been turned into a Demon.

In his original form, a Storm-bird, he was much more powerful, and no matter how many Warrior Angels were sent after him, he slayed them one right after the other.

He didn't even need the tablet himself, the spell he'd cast with it was permanent, however he meant to take it to Hell and use it to strengthen Hell's army. The archangels were furious and sent out one last group of Warrior Angels and told them if they came back without the tablet they would be killed.

Alina had been in that last group. She'd gotten separated from the group and ambushed by dozens of Demons. She was able to kill them, but just barely. She lay upon the ground, her wings broken and her legs injured. For the first time she could remember, she was truly afraid.

Immortal Love - #2 (Pennywise x OC x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara