Chapter 23

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 23..

Things were really beginning to heat up at the little private party Lucifer had thrown.

Nera was currently redressed and seated on the cozy warm couch in front of the fire while peeking across the room at Carlos and Ezra as they went at it. Ezra currently had Carlos on his back beneath him, thrusting into the lesser Demon, a thin layer of sweat glistening off his smooth, lightly tanned back.

It was absolutely amazing watching two beautiful male Demons be intimate together. They were both so dominant and sexy. She could hear their deep grunts and velvety moans of pleasure, in addition to softly spoken intimate words between them, causing Nera's arousal to drip from her core, clinging to the fresh satin panties she'd changed into. She nearly had an orgasm when she heard Ezra call Carlos a good boy.

She currently sat in Belial's arms waiting for Ezra and Carlos to return. Belial, who had done a complete 360 on his attitude toward her, was gently stroking her hair as they watched their drunk King get sucked off by Abaddon who was very clearly enjoying himself. Several other Demons were doing the same, pleasuring each other without a care as to who witnessed it.

Nera felt quite content at the moment with the entire ordeal. It was this type of relaxed atmosphere she wanted in her household, shared with her lovers but Sadie had never been able to accept it.

She turned her face up to Belial's and began planting little kisses along his jaw, causing the hand in her hair to slide down to her cheek.

"Would you like another drink my Queen?" He offered. She nodded and he gestured to the servant Demon to bring him a glass. She began sipping on it as Belial kissed her neck softly, then turned his attention to Lucifer.

"So where are we at on overtaking the mortal world?" He asked, just making conversation.

Lucifer grunted and opened his eyes slowly, smiling at Belial. He was visibly inebriated. "Ah, yes... about that. We are exactly where we need to be thanks to my beautiful Queen, who happens to be the final ingredient we need to open the Gates of Hell." He replied, grabbing Abaddon by the back of his head and hissing in pleasure as he forced his mouth deeper onto his cock. "Fuck yes, I love the way you suck my cock, Abaddon." Lucifer told him gently.

Oh dear God, thought Nera, biting her lip in pleasure at the erotic scene before her. Suddenly something Lucifer said singled itself out in her mind in an unnerving way.

"Wait... Me?" asked Nera in genuine confusion, licking her lips as she watched Abaddon passionately pump his head up and down Lucifer's cock. She shifted a bit where she sat, her core throbbing with desire.

"Yes, of course. Don't tell me you don't know you're the Hand of God. Although, to be fair I highly doubt it was intentional. When God made your, he left a bit of his grace within you. I'm very curious why he was so hands on when he made you that he would make such an error, but regardless, the fact remains that you are more than simply made by his hand, you are literally an extension of his power. I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on you, sweetheart. It was just pure luck you were right there with Asmodeus. I knew you existed, I just had no idea where you were." He added with a smug grin. "Without you, only a small army of my Demons can move into the mortal realm before God's grace... in a sense, pushes back. It will only allow in so many at one time. My power is so dark and vast that I cannot enter at all, even if I were to pull every Demon out of the Mortal realm. There is no spell that allows us to travel in once so many of us are on the other side. But with the Gates of Hell opened, we can flood in at our leisure." He explained. "The Hand of God was the final ingredient to a ritual that will open the Gates of Hell permanently, but now that your carrying my child, it will have to wait until he's born." He explained, dropping his head back and moaning in pleasure as Abaddon continued pleasuring him.