Chapter 25

REGARDING UPDATE: Added in how Heidi and Ezra came to be. Scan chapter and read it if your curious. Thanks! -5/22/21

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created. 

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 25..

Early that morning, Lucifer awoke before everyone else. It was peaceful, quiet and still. He felt warmth on all sides of him and realized he was in bed with not only Nera, but Ezra and Carlos as well.

He looked over at Nera and gently caressed her cheek, enjoying how beautiful she looked when she slept. As peaceful and pleasant as this moment was, it wasn't meant to last. Lucifer had work to do.

He had hoped not to have to go to this extreme, but the love between Asmodeus and Nera was too strong for him to tear it apart on his own. No matter how much she liked to fuck him, Nera was faithful to Asmodeus beneath it all. Lucifer could plainly see it. Now that he'd actually fallen in love with her, it wasn't enough that she stood by his side or enjoyed intimacy with him. No. Lucifer wanted her heart. He wanted it all.

He made a tiny vial appear in his hand. Then silently reached across Nera and, using a razor sharp claw, cut the Demon Lord's skin. He chuckled when Asmodeus didn't budge. He never was an early riser like Lucifer. Once the vial was full, he healed the cut and made the vial disappear.

For a moment he gazed down at his Demon Lord quietly. It seemed like just yesterday they'd been inseparable. Lucifer would have done anything to make Asmodeus smile. Now, he'd stolen Asmodeus's mate and tortured her in front of him. He hated and loved what he was doing all at once. I hope you understand Asmodeus. I love you both in my own fucked up way. I just can't control this darkness inside me.

He sat up and saw that Nera and Ezra were holding hands in their sleep. He snorted in amusement. He hoped they'd enjoyed last night, because after today that wouldn't happen again. Nera's eyes opened suddenly and she already looked upset. It softened the bitterness that was eating at him.

"What's wrong precious?" He asked her quietly. He snapped his fingers and suddenly everyone else in the room was gone, sent back to their own beds.

Nera glanced down at her empty hand. The sense of loss was almost more than she could bear. She tried to brush it off as best as she could and sat up, looking at Lucifer and taking his face into her hands.

"Last night, you told me you loved me... and then you told me you were sorry for what you were going to do." She confessed, searching his eyes as if the answers were there if she looked hard enough.

He stiffened at that. He didn't recall saying like that, but he was pretty drunk. He didn't recall getting into the bed with them either, but obviously he had. 

He sighed and forced a smug smile onto his face. "I was drunk, baby. Don't worry your pretty little head," he assured her, then slid off the bed and transformed into a nice deep red and black three piece suit.

As he straightened the sleeves he wondered why he even bothered lying to her. Nothing would lessen the blow when it happened and that was the point. It was going to break her heart. Truth be told, he didn't want to hurt her this way, but it was temporary because then she'd grieve, she'd heal, and then she'd truly fall in love with him.