Chapter 18

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the characters I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 18..

Lucifer couldn't recall ever wanting to fuck someone as much as he wanted Nera. She was graceful, beautiful, powerful, and yet somehow despite all that, still retained the essence of innocence. What a delicious combination. Tonight she would become his.

Carlos watched all this with with interest. He had the strangest feeling that this was the beginning of something big. The rage within Ezra was permeating the air throughout the entire room, literally raising the temperature.

"Carlos..." Lucifer called out in to him in a husky, strained voice.

"Yes, my King?"

"Have the kitchen prepare a special dinner. Tonight is a night to celebrate..." he paused to grunt in pleasure as he thrust his hips up into Nera again. "I have finally found my Queen. Everyone in my court is required to come," he instructed him.

"Yes, my King. It will be done." Carlos answered and disappeared.

"Elle you may take Asmodeus to his new quarters now, and you will stay with him there. Try not to bond until after dinner tonight, I don't want my Queen in physical torment during our celebration dinner." Lucifer told her and watched Nera in deranged fascination as silent tears trickled down her cheek.

She was looking down, trying to stay composed as her mate left with another woman. "You know, I wager he'll have his dick inside her within five minutes of being alone with her," he told her cruelly. She bit her lip so hard she brought blood. More tears spilled down her face.

Lucifer was absolutely enthralled with her, even in her sadness. My God, she is beautiful.

He grabbed her chin and jerked her face up, slamming his mouth roughly into hers. He grabbed her rear and pressed her firmly into his cock again.

With each passing second, Nera's heart broke more. She realized then that things were not going to go as they'd hoped. Not only was Lucifer powerful, he was smart. My only chance at getting the upper hand is convincing him I want him. I have to get this piece of shit to fall in love with me. I gotta make this believable.

He watched her eyes as they fluttered closed, and she began heatedly returning his kiss. Their tongues pressed and slid sensually around the other. She tasted incredible, almost sweet.

As their kiss deepened, she began moving her hips on her own again, moaning softly as his stiff cock rubbed against her swollen clit.

'There you go... that's a good girl. It's just us here now baby. Just enjoy it.' he purred to her telepathically. He distinctly heard her pulse quicken. She liked that, he realized.

He started thrusting up into her with each stroke of her hips. She was beginning to moan a bit louder now. He slid his hand up into her hair and pulled her down to him again, kissing her hungrily. "I think your ready for me to fuck you, aren't you, Nera?"

Her eyes met his and she knew there was only one acceptable answer. "Yes." She whispered to him.

He groaned deeply, "You're so fucking obedient."