Crackfic For An0nymousUser

This is for An0nymousUser's collab thing. Sorry if you consider this late, An0n. I've never written crackfic before (pretty sure it shows) and I kept rewriting it 'cause I didn't really like it.

So, here's my first shot at writing crack. Here we go.

Vee stared at their duplicate. Their duplicate stared back at them. Vee slid to the left, and at the same time, their duplicate slid with them. They slid to the right, once again getting the same result. Vee criss-crossed, criss-crossed again, and cha cha-ed real smooth. Their duplicate always managed to mirror them.

There's only one thing left to do, Vee thought.

"HOLY JESUS ON A UNICYCLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN DURING A MASSIVE STORM WHILE ON A FRICKIN' BOAT YELLING 'HERE COMES DAT BOI' WHILE FIGHTING OFF A GIANT SPORK BECAUSE FRICK YOU THAT'S WHY!!!" Vee and their duplicate screeched, effectively startling all the other Readers.

Vee clicked their fingers and pointed dual finger guns at their duplicate. "Eyyy, you're a loser like I am."

Vee's duplicate clicked their fingers and returned the finger guns. "Dang straight."

"'Cept we ain't!"

The duplicate laughed. "Eyyy! Our mom and dad are gonna kill us for that!"

"Not if we commit neck rope before they get to us," Vee said, winking.

Their duplicate nodded, smirking. "You're right, you're right."

Vee grinned. "So, ya got a name? What're your pronouns?"

"En," their duplicate responded. "They/them, same as you."

Vee snorted. "Oh my god, we both have letter names?"

Vee and En snorted and began to cackle. The two of them collapsed to the floor, chortling with laughter like drunken sea lions–

"Oi, don't judge us!" Vee complained.

An0n, who was closest to the pair, looked down at Vee. "Disembodied third person narrator voice you?" she asked.

"Disembodied third person narrator voice me," Vee confirmed. An0n nodded in understanding and turned away.

Vee looked at En. "So, I'm thinkin' we can cause a lotta trouble that'll make Ma and Dad furious."

"Oh yeah, absolutely," En agreed, nodding.

Vee grinned. "Wanna ignore their feelings without remorse because they're crappy parents and because this is a magical universe and we don't have to listen to them?"

En enthusiastically pumped their fist into the air. "Heck yeah I do! Whaddya wanna do?"

Vee hummed, thinking, which soon became them humming the tune of 'Take On Me'.

En laughed. "Mining away. I don't know what, what to mine–"

"–I'll mine this anyway, in this Minecraft day, so beautiful!" Vee sang along, standing up.

En stood up as well. "Mine further down! What's that I found?"

Vee and En pointed at each other, the two of them now singing together while bouncing on the balls of their feet. "Miiiine diiiamooonds! Take on me! Miiiine diiiamooonds! Take on me! Iiii'll miiine theeem! So far, I have... tWoOoOoO!"

"Please stop," one of the Readers begged.

Vee and En smiled at each other and voiced their shared thought. "This is gonna be fun."

Sorry if there wasn't enough crack.