'Tis another tag

Thanks Japan-SanUwU for the tag!

1. What's your full name?
Ah, it's a long one. Let's see if y'all can decipher it: 19-15-13-5 2-15-4-25 15-14-3-5 20-15-12-4 13-5

2. Do you have any hobbies?
Cooking, baking, reading, writing, and listening to music

3. What's your favourite song?
Oof, I don't have a single favourite. I will give you the name of a song someone showed me recently. "Everybody Loves Me" by The 88

4. What's your phone's homescreen background?

A lot of people leave my phone alone after seeing this

5. Do you have any big dreams?
My biggest dream is that my kid doesn't have the same childhood as I did. I don't want them to be scared of being at home around me, of showing emotion, of being themself. I don't want them to feel the need to hide from me. I want my kid to know that I'm always there for them and would never do anything to hurt them. I want them to never feel like they're a burden to anyone or feel like they're alone. I don't want them to think they should be punished by others or by their own hand for such little things like stuttering. I don't want them to be hurt so often, they've gotten used to pain, physical or otherwise, and I never want my child to think that things would be better if they were gone. There's so much to life that is beautiful and wonderful, and I don't want my child to miss out on that because of their hatred for themself.

6. Did you sleep well last night?
Meh

7. How many friends do you have?
A good number on the internet, but little to none irl

8. Do you like math?
When it makes sense, then sort of

9. What's your favourite subject?
Either science or history

10. Where are you from?
Birthplace-wise:Atlanta, Georgia. Current location-wise: southern California

11. Do you like sport?
I did track for a little, and that was fun. I was on the swim team, which was very enjoyable. Those are the only two sports I enjoy doing (which kinda sucks because I have a prosthetic that isn't good for water)

12. Are you healthy?
Physically, I guess so? Mentally, no, but I don't have an official medical reason for why. I want to get better, though.

13. How much do you cost?
Well, on the black market, your corneas around $30,000 USD, your lungs cost around $150,000 USD, your heart costs around $130,000 USD, your liver costs around $98,000 USD, and your kidneys cost around $62,000 USD. So, if you do the math, assuming these costs are per one organ except for the lungs, I cost around $532,000 USD or more on the black market.

14. Do you have any favourite singers?
No, there's a lot of good singers out there. A singer I just listened to a few moments ago is Dodie Clark. I suggest you give her a listen.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I have an older sister and younger twin siblings.

16. Can you draw?
Technically speaking, anyone can draw. Can I draw well, though? I guess?

17. How many lessons do you have on Monday?
Six

18. Do you have a crush?
No

19. Are you single or taken?
Single pringle

20. If you had a chance taking home an idol, who would it be?
Maybe Lea Salonga? Or maybe Zendaya? I don't know

Y'all can tag yourselves