Tagged Once Again

I have been tagged by An0nymousUser once again! Thank you!

Edit: I have also been tagged by TheoToasterBoi. Thanks!

 Thanks!

1. Gender fluid (they/them)

2. Greysexual

3. Scorpio, but some websites say I'm a Libra. I don't know a lot about astrology signs, so I don't know which one I identify more with.

4. Rusame, but I also really like Gerpol

5. Countryhumans, but Sanders Sides is a close second.

6. Sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, fanfiction, realistic fiction, horror, mystery, angst, and fluff.

7. There was this place around a thirty-minute bike ride from one of my old houses in California. It had such tall trees, perfect for climbing, and a creek that was perfect for skipping stones because of the abundance of stones around it. There was this clearing, filled with tall, soft grass and so many flowers. I would always end up making flower crowns out of them. Sunrises and sunsets were always so beautiful to watch. The golden light would filter through the trees and cast a warm glow on the whole place, and when the stars came out, it was truly a sight to behold. It was so secluded, so you could see so many stars and a faint outline of the Milky Way's arms...

I think about that place a lot.

8. My ideal best friend is someone who I can talk to comfortably, offers comfort, can make me laugh, is someone I can relate to, and someone I can generally just be myself around.

9. Background:

 Background:

10. Whiteboards

11. Jacob from Handling a Crisis, Ligaya, Banoy, and Ramil from Sunshine, and a few more I haven't introduced yet.

12. I think I've gotta give it to Prove Me Wrong by SnowGalaxy06 because it's the book that got me into the countryhuman fandom and Rusame. I heard about it through a friend of mine, so thanks, friendo.

13. YouTube 'cause there's more stuff there.

14. Team ™ all the way (I have no idea what they're talking about)

15. It's a tie between summer and fall because summer is warm, but fall's when it's cool enough to wear a sweater, but not so cold that you're reduced to an icicle.

Y'all can tag yourselves.