Y'all, I found something cool

Okay, so, I was trying to clean up my crap when a folded-up piece of paper fell out of one of my folders. I've always carried it around, but I've never opened it. I decided to do it and holy crap, you guys.

 I decided to do it and holy crap, you guys

IT'S A FRIGGIN' SONG

Okay, there's a lot I've gotta say about this.

First of all, the date. I remember very vividly that for, maybe, five years, little me wrote "Birthday" above the date because there was once a kid in my class who forgot when his birthday was and I didn't want that to happen to me, so I wrote "Birthday" as a reminder when it was.

Oh my Lord, the zero. I hated O's and zeros because the looked similar, so I drew a line in the zero, but it looks like the theta sign. And holy crap, the question marks. And my a's. I wrote them like that because I figured that if I had strange handwriting and forgot to write my name like I did on here, the teachers would know whose paper it was and not throw it away.

I remember taking such a long time to write because my handwriting was always smudged, so the least I could do was make it legible. The writing is smudged because I used to write with my left hand. I don't anymore because my dad referred to me as a devil-spawn and kept taping my left hand to the table and forcing me to write with my right hand until I could no longer write with my left hand.

I wrote this about the first crush I had. We didn't get along very well at first, but we eventually started getting along. Next thing I know, I develop a crush. I was so confused when I first realized it because I was told I couldn't feel love for others in that way until I was given permission to by my parents.

I just realized I misspelled "obsessed" and wrote "absessed" instead XD

Okay, not gonna lie, but this could be a pretty decent song if a few changes were made. I wanna go back in time and give little me a pat on the back because this is pretty good for a kid under the age of eight.

I'm really considering doing a rewrite of this. Should I?