Chapter 1: Moving In!!!

Dixie's Pov
I wake up by being frantically shook!
I open my eyes and of course Charli's standing over me saying my name over and over again.

"Dix! Dixie!! DIXIE! DIXIE JANE!!!!"She screams.

"Alright, Alright I'm up what do you want" I say annoyed

"We leave in 20 minutes REMEMBER!" She says.

OMG OMG OMG!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!

"Uhhh yeah just let me get ready real fast" I say.

As soon as Charli closes the door I jump out of bed and quickly throw this outfit on.

(With black sweats of course)

I throw my hair up in a messy bun. I grab my suitcase and run downstairs. Charli is already in the car with my dad. I run and put my suitcase in the trunk of his car and jump inside.

"What took you so long" Charli says.

"Uh sleepy I guess" I say while looking out the window.

It's hard to think about leaving all this behind. But it will help me with my modeling and singing career. Mom and dad are both fine with us pursing our dreams but I'm going to miss them a lot. This is the first time Charli and I will be on our own. But at least we have each other. I'm 18 and Charli is almost 17. This is definitely a big change but I'm excited to see were life takes us!

We arrive at the airport and say goodbye to our dad. Charli and I both get emotional.
*skip to when they are actually in the airport*

We are sitting by our gate when Charli starts complaining about her lack of coffee.

"Dixie I want Dunkin" she whines.

"Fine let's go" I say while helping her up.

We're walking to the little Dunkin shop when I feel eyes on me. I turn to see a boy staring at me. He winks and I just ignore him. UGH.

"Dix whats wrong" Charli says with a concerned face.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I say blankly.

She gets her coffee and I get mine and we start to head over to our gate again. We sit down and I notice that boy from earlier sitting and staring at me.

I start to get uncomfortable and shift my position so I don't have to look at him. Charli notices him and gives him a nasty glare.

"Is he making you uncomfortable Dixie" she asks in a stern voice. I just nod and Charli stands up and walks towards the boy. I then hear her say...

"Could you stop looking at my sister creep"

He just rolls his eyes and goes on his phone. I give Charli a hug and thank her. Then we're called to start boarding.

We go and find our seats on the plane Charli wants window seat so I let her have it. I'm sitting in the middle but no one is sitting next to me so I lay my head on Charli's lap and I stretch my legs out. I slowly begin to fall asleep.

I'm suddenly awakened by a jolt. We landed. I was so nervous because we are meeting the hype house today and I'm hoping we are comfortable there considering we I'll be staying there for who knows how long. Charli and I head out of the plane and to baggage claim.

"I think Thomas is coming to pick us up he is the founder" Charli says. I nod.

We get our luggage and head to the pick up zone. We see a sign that says Dixie and Charli Damelio. We go up to them and give them a hug.

"Hi I'm Thomas and this is Chase" Thomas says.

We both introduce ourselves and jump in the car. I'm in the passenger seat in the front next to Thomas and Chase and Charli are in the back. I cant help but notice the weird connection between the to of them but they just clicked immediately. We could hear there small talk in the back but I chose to ignore them. Thomas and I talked about some things but most of the time it was silent between us two.

A few minutes later we arrive at the Hype House. ITS HUGE! We walk in and everyone greets us. Me and this one girl her name was Addison started talking and became best friends. Chase and Thomas helped carry our stuff up to our rooms My room looked like this.

 And my bathroom looked like this

I walk in and my mouth drops. It's so pretty. Once everyone left my room I immediately went to take a bath. It was so relaxing until someone came and banged on my bedroom door

"DIXIE ITS CHARLI OPEN UP PLEASE" Charli yells.

I jump out of the bathtub and wrap a towel around myself then I go and unlock the door.

"What is it Char" I say with an annoyed face

"I-I think I like Chase" she blurts out

"WHAT YOU JUST MET HIM" I scream

"I know but idk there's just something about him" she says looking down

"Well my advice is to get to know him more and then tell him how you feel" I say.

"Thank you so much Dixie" she says and hugs me.

"Your welcome Char if you need anything always come and talk to me" I say and she nods.

Once Charli left I went and put on sweat pants and a black cropped tank. I was exhausted but I was also starving. I went downstairs to find food.

"Hey" this boy named nick said.

"Uh hi" I say and look back in the fridge.

He walks away. That was awkward. I think to myself.

I find some fruit and I put it in a bowl then I go back up to my room. I eat the fruit then turn on my Tv. I was planning on unpacking tomorrow so I just laid in bed watching a movie while my eyes slowly started closing and I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying this book so far and make sure to check out my first book if you haven't already. Let me know plot suggestions on the comments if you have any <3