Chapter 9: Fights

Dixie's Pov
I wake up still on top of griffin. His hands are once again placed on my butt. I slowly grab my phone and check the time. It's 7am. I hear someone yelling outside. It wakes griffin up and he looks at me. "I'll be right back babe" he says lifting me up and kissing my head. He walks out the door and I lay on the bed cold. I wrap myself in the blankets but the yelling doesn't stop. Then it's silence. I hear the door open and I see griffin walk in with a bloody nose. I jump out of bed and run to him. "OMG GRIFFIN WHAT HAPPENED" I say franticly. "Just Taylor" he says. My heart sinks. I take griffin to the bathroom and I make him sit in the counter. I grab a rag from his closet and I put warm water on it. I gently wipe up the blood from his nose and he stuffs tissue in it. I wipe up the small cut in his eyebrow. I throw the rag in the bath tub and I go back over to him. "Never scare me like that again" I say hugging his waist. He jumps off the counter and pulls the tissue out of his nose. It stopped bleeding. His nose is a little swollen. I take him to his bed and kiss his head then I go out the door to grab him some ice. I see Bryce on the couch. He has a black eye. "Hey Bryce JEEZ ARE YOU ALRIGHT" I say. "Yeah it's not that bad" he says. "I'll get you some ice" I say and walk to the kitchen. I grab out two small baggies and I put ice cubes in them. I then grab paper towel and wrap the bag in it so it's not that cold. I walk to the living room and hand Bryce the bag of ice. "Thanks Dixie" he says. "Your welcome" I say and smile at him. He smiles back. I walk back into griffins room and he is sitting on the bed. I go and sit in his lap and place the ice pack on his nose. He just smiles at me. "You know your don't have to do this" he says. "But I want to plus I don't want you in a lot of pain later" I say. "How do you know how to do this" he asks. "Well I used to ride dirt bikes and I learned from Mr.Nurse Boy" I say looking at him. He laughs. I sit there and ice his nose for a little longer then I take it off and set it on the table next to him. His nose is still a little swollen but it went down some. He look into my eyes and kisses me softly. "Thank you" he says. "It's the least I could do" I say back. I get off his lap and lay next to him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. It's 9am and I'm still at little sleepy. I feel myself drift off to sleep.

I get woken up by my phone blowing up. It's 12pm. I grab my phone and Griffin wakes up. I look at my phone to see Charli texting me a million times.
Char
CH: DIXIE WHERE ARE YOU.
ARE YOU SAFE!
TAYLOR JUST BARGED IN LOOKING FOR YOU!
HE HURT THOMAS!
DIXIE!
DI: I'm coming home!
*chat ended*
I needed to go home now. I show griffin the text and he seemed mad. He gets up. "I'm coming with you" he says.
"Fine but promise me to stay calm" I say. "I promise" he says looking into my eyes. I give him a quick peck and we go and jump in his car. I grow nervous and griffin can tell so he places his hand on my thigh. I calm down a little bit and we finally make it to the hype house. Griffin walks very close to me. "Your not leaving my side" he says sternly. We walk in and I see Charli crying looking scared. I run up to her and hug her tightly. "I was so worried" she says crying. "Im here and
I'm safe that's what matters" I say back. Thomas doesn't even seem mad that griffin is here he kind of seems glad. I watch as they whisper back and forth then shake hands. Griffin helps with Thomas's cuts and gives him ice for his bruise. I hear Thomas thanking griffin and the. Griffin walks back over to me. We all try and figure out what Taylor could possibly want with me. We call the authorities and they send search parties everywhere looking for him. I'm so scared. It's now 5pm and they still haven't found him. Everyone decides it's best I stay at a hotel just until they catch him. I get myself a small apartment that I could rent for as long as I needed. It was pretty big and it made me feel safer. But the police said I shouldn't post anything and no one else should post me. I was so scared. I went to my room and packed up my clothes. I was shaking. I grabbed all the essentials because I had no clue on how long I was going to be stuck there. I hear my door open and I see griffin. He comes over to me and hugs me. It helps calm my stress. He helps me finish packing and then I say my goodbyes and I go to griff's car. He gets in. "We're stopping at sway real fast" he says. "Why" I say back. "I'm not gonna leave you alone" he says looking at me and I smile. He holds my hand as we continue driving. Soon we make it too sway and griffin informs everyone on what's happening. They all nod and griffin doesn't let go of my hand. We make it to his room and I help him pack. Soon it's 6:30pm and we finished packing his things. We then head out to his car and he makes sure I'm always by him just in case. We get in his car and start driving to my apartment. We finally arrive and it's 7pm. We grab our luggage and go to the apartment. It had a couch and a bed. It had almost everything besides food. We put our clothes on the bedroom and I just wanna go to sleep. I grab out some comfy shorts and I slip them on. I just leave my sports bra on. Griffin walks in moments later with sweats and no shirt. He admires my body but quickly comes to comfort me. I turn to face him and I give him a kiss. It's a long passionate kiss. Soon we pull away and get into the bed. It's very comfortable. I scoot closer to griffin and he wraps his arms around me making me feel safe and secure. I'm glad he decided to sleep here with me because without him I wouldn't sleep at all. I cuddle further into his arms. I feel my body slowly fall asleep then my eyes close and I drift into a deep sleep.

A/N: hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this story. Also THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I am also #3 for grixie. None of this would be possible without you so thank you for everything. You guys are literally the best! <3
(Words 1273)