Chapter 2: Hype House

Dixie's Pov
I wake up around 8:00am and I'm exhausted. I decide to take a cold shower to wake me up. I put on this outfit.

I put on deodorant and perfume

I put on deodorant and perfume. Then walked down the stairs. No one was awake besides that nick dude. I walk to the fridge and start making toast. I sit down at the table and Nick comes and sits next to me. "Good morning" he said. "Uh good-morning" I said. I started getting uncomfortable so I moved over a little. He scooted closer. "Uh look Nick I don't feel that way about you" I say. He looks down and looks back at me. "I only just met you yesterday but we can be friends" I say with a slight smile. "Friends" he says and shakes my hand. He gets up and leaves leaving me finally alone. I finish my toast and head back up to my room. I bump into Thomas. "Woah sorry Thomas" I say. "It's alright. Oh and by the way the sway boys are coming over" Thomas says. "Sway Boys?" I say.
"There another Tik Tok house" he says. "Oh okay I'm gonna go to my room" I say. I walk to my room and flop on my bed. I search up 'Sway Boys' and this group of teens show up. All of them are not to bad to look at. But one boy catches my eye. I try and find his Instagram and I do. His name is griffin. Huh that's unique. I click follow and stand up to get ready for them to come. I didn't want a bad first impression. I put on this.

I left my hair down and put on very light makeup

I left my hair down and put on very light makeup. I sprayed some more perfume on then grabbed my phone.
Griffin added me back! That was quick. I begin to grow nervous as I walk downstairs. It's now 12pm. Almost everyone is awake. I go and sit down on the couch next to Addison. We talk for a bit and around 1pm we hear a ring at the door. I get nervous and Addison giggles at me. I roll my eyes and Thomas goes and opens the door and hugs them. I watch as they enter but griffin catches my eye.