Chapter 11: Hiding

Dixie's Pov
I wake up and I just want to shower. It's still kind of early but not that early. Griffins arms are wrapped around me. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 7am. I see that Charli texted me last night.
Char
CH: hey Dixie I'm coming over tomorrow probably around 12pm.
DI: okay sorry I just woke up and I didn't see your text last night.
*chat ended*

She's probably still sleeping. I move my leg a little and it has a little pain but not nearly as much as yesterday. The cast is kinda annoying though. I lay there on the bed and cuddle into griffin. I feel him slowly wake up so I look up into his eyes. He smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "I really wanna take a shower" I say. "Okay I can help you" he says smiling. I nod and he unwraps his arms from me and gets up. He grabs me out some comfy black shorts and a white cropped tank. He goes and sets the clothes in the bathroom. He then goes and grabs a garbage bag from the kitchen. We still have yet to get food from the store. He comes over to me and I sit up on the bed and dangle my feet down the side. He slips on the bag and ties the top so no water gets in. He grabs me in bridal position and carry's me to the shower. He sets me down inside the shower. "You can join me if you want" I say to him. He smiles. "Okay" he says and goes and grabs clothes. I turn on the shower and undress myself very slowly and carefully. Then griffin comes back in and gets in the shower. He helps me wash my hair and I wash his. We laugh while we're showering because he keeps telling dumb jokes. Then soon we're done and griffin wraps me in a towel and wraps himself in one. He carry's me to the counter top and takes off the bag around my cast. He hands me my clothes and I sit there and dry off. I slowly slip on my bra and underwear. Griffin already finished putting his button down and jeans on. He helps me put on my shirt and my shorts. He then goes and grabs my crutches so I can do whatever I need to. I feel way stronger so I use them and I go over to my makeup bag. Griffin watches me as I go over to the counter. I pull myself up on the counter and I start doing my makeup. Griffin went to the living room. It was 9pm. I did very light makeup then I brushed out my hair. I got off the counter slowly and grabbed my crutches. I wobble to the living room and sit next to griffin he wraps his arm around me. We're watching the news. BREAKING NEWS: 20 Year Old Still on the Run After Assaulting multiple Teens. (Ik he's not 20 but in this story he is). I look over at griffin in fear. "It's okay he won't hurt you I won't let him"he says while playing with my hair. I lay my head on his shoulder and he puts on a movie. I move down and place my head in his lap and rest my foot on the arm of the couch.

It's now 12pm and I hear a knock at the door. I slowly get out of griffins lap and he gets up and looks through the peep hole. He opens the door and Charli comes running to the couch and hugs me. "Omg I've missed you so much" she says still hugging me tightly. "Thank god your okay" she says. "I missed you too Char but your kind of choking me here" I say while giggling. "Oh sorry" she says quickly letting go. She sits to my left of me and griffin sits to my right. We talk about life and we catch her up.

Soon it was 3pm and Charli was going to head back to the hype house. I hugged her tightly and she said goodbye and left. I felt hungry and my foot was starting to throb slightly. "Hey babe what's wrong" griffin says turning my face towards his. "I'm just hungry and my foot is throbbing" I say. "What do you want to eat" he asks. "Honestly pizza sounds really good right about now" I say. He laughs and orders a pizza. It should be here in 10 minutes. He helps me prop my foot up in a better position which helps sooth the pain. "You're the best" I say. He kisses me softly in response. He places his hand on my side causing me to have butterflies. He slowly pulls away and I give him one last peck on the lips. He turns on another movie and a few minute later the doorbell rings. Griffin goes and gets it. It's the pizza. He brings the box to the coffee table in front of the couch. He hands me a slice and I sit up and eat it. God I love pizza. I ate three slices and griffin ate four. We talked a little then we went back to our movie. I laid my head in griffins lap. He played with the tips of my hair. I looked up at him and he looked down. He smiled at me then he kissed my lips softly. I got butterflies. Every kiss makes me feel safer. We make out for a little but he makes sure not to move it body to much. He leaves a hickey on my neck and I yell at him. He just giggles.

It's now 7pm. I was getting kind of tired. We were just watching a movie. Soon the movie ends and I sit up. Can we go to sleep. I say with my eyes half closed. "Of course stinky" he says. I smile and he grabs my and carry's me in bridal position. He gently places me on the bed and ticks me under the covers. He kisses my lips softly. And goes to his closet. He takes off his button down and leaves it off. He changes his pants into black gym shorts. I admire his body and he comes over and lays next to me. I pull him into a passionate kiss and I pull away 1 long minute later. He smiles at me and I nuzzle my face into his bare chest. His chest was surprisingly warm and made me feel safe. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around me and soon I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: heyyy double upload in one night I think yes! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm probably going to sleep now considering it is late and my eyes do be burning. Anyways goodnight!!!! <3
(Words 1170)