Chapter 7: Sneaking Around

Dixie's Pov
I'm still extremely mad at Thomas but I'm just going to ignore it because I'm happy. I wake up in griffins arms. I shiver as something cold touches me. It's griffins hands. Jesus WHOS hands are THAT cold. I feel him wake up and he giggles at me. "What are you looking at" I say looking at him angrily. "Oh nothing" he says and doses off.  "Are you hungry" he says. "Yeah" I say quietly. "Well put some clothes on or a hoodie we're going out for breakfast" he says with a smile. "Okayyyy" I smile and kiss his lips. I check the time and it's 7am. Hopefully no one is awake considering we got woke up early tomorrow. I grab griffins sweatshirt off the bed and throw it over my spandex and tank. He just smiles at me. He is wearing black sweats with a white shirt. I go over and open my window for him. He hops out and I close it then grab my phone to head out the front door. Charli is in the living room which is surprising. "Uh why Char I'll be right back" I say. "Okay we're you going" she says looking me in the eye. "I just have to get something from the uh store" I say. She didn't look convinced but she just stayed okay and I go out the front door. Griffins car is waiting and I run and jump in his car. "Sorry Charli was awake" I say out of breath. "It's alright" he says placing his hand on my thigh. I look over and smile at him. We jam out to some music and we make it to the diner. We sit and chat for a while. We also eat breakfast and I steal a bite of his toast and he gets mad and takes a bite of my eggs. It's always fun hanging out with griffin.

We finish eating and it's now 9am. I really didn't want to go home. "Hey dix what's wrong" he says interlocking our fingers while driving. "I don't want to go back to the hype house" I say looking down. "You can come to sway with me for a little" he says with a smile. "Really!?! Thank you Griff!"I say kissing his cheek. He blushes a little. A few minutes later we arrive at the sway house. I'm really hoping they don't have a problem with me being here. "Boys I'm home!" Griffin yells. Minutes later I hear trampling down the stairs. All the boys seem to be surprised to see me but I notice it's because we're still holding hands but I let go. They all hug griffin then they hug me. "Sooo what have you guys been up to" Bryce asks. The rest of the boys left to there rooms. "Uh nothing much just been hanging out" griffin says. "Oh sounds fun well I have to go um hang out with a um friend" Bryce says nervously. "Well you go hang out with that friend" griffin says laughing. Bryce leaves and we go to griffins room. It always smells super nice in here. Griffin closes his door and locks it. I go and sit on his bed and he comes and sits next to me. "Sooo what do you wanna do" he says. "Idk we should listen to some music to think" I say. "Good idea" griffin says and he turns on some music. He gets up and grabs my arms and starts dancing. I laugh at him and join in. We dance together and laugh then we stop and look at eachother. He grabs my face and pulls me into a hungry kiss. He pushes me on the bed and goes on top of me. He throws off the sweatshirt and he starts kissing along the tank top line again. He bites off the tank top and starts kissing my neck. I softly moan but it's covered by the loud music. He moves down my body to my stomach causing me to moan even louder. He goes down to my inner thighs and leaves hickeys on them. He moves back up to my lips. I flip him around taking lead and I strip off his shirt. I kiss all the way down his body and stop on the lower abs. I move back up to his lips and slip my tongue in. He flips me back around and kisses my stomach causing me to moan again. Then he strips off my shorts.
(You can imagine what happens next)

Dixie's Pov
It's 4pm now. I hope i wasn't too loud. I lay next to griffin naked and I shiver at the coldness in the room. Griffin wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to his chest. I warm up a little but. A few minutes pass by and I get up to put my clothes back on but griffin pulls me down. "Griffinnn I have to get ready" I say. "But I don't want you to leave me" he says with a pouty face. "Oh I know poor baby. My sister is going to worry plus I gotta talk to Addi I feel like I've been avoiding her" I say. "I get it" griffin says. He lets go and I stand up and put my clothes back on. I feel griffins eyes on me as I change. I just giggle. "Okay come on babe get ready so you can take me home" I say. "Fine" he grunts and gets up. He puts his clothes back on and grabs my hand. It's 4:30pm and we snuck out to his car. He opened the door for me and I giggled. Then we headed to the hype house. Griffin and I held hands the whole time. We soon arrived at the hype house and I kissed griffin on the lips. He looked sad. "We've been together for a few nights you will be fine one night apart" I say. He pouts. I kiss him once more and get out of the car. I open the door to the hype house and I see Addi. I run up to her and hug her and she hugs me. I take her to my room and we talk and catch up. She told me about this guys she met up with today. I thought it was a weird coincidence that Bryce said the same thing but I ignored it. We talked for hours. It's now 7pm and we're hungry so we all postmates some food. Then we all watched a movie on the couch together. Although I was still mad I wanted to hang out with my friends. It was soon 9pm and I went to my room. I took a quick shower and put on some shorts and just left myself in a sports bra. I went and hopped on my bed and payed down. I turned on the tv and got a text from griffin.
Griff<3
GR-Goodnight stinky!
DI- Goodnight griff!
*chat ended*
I smile at my phone and feel my eyes slowly become heavier. I drift off to sleep. HAHA YOU THOUGHT.

I became restless. I couldn't sleep. I looked at the time and it was 12am. I decided time text Griffin again.
Griff<3
DI-hey Griff I cant sleep :(
GR- im coming over!
DI-wha-
*chat ended*
Welp I didn't expect that. A few minutes later a knock came at my window. I went and saw griffin. I got excited. I opened it and jumped into his arms. I closed the window and locked my door and he pulled me into the bed. "Thanks for coming" I said looking up at him. "Your my stinky I can't let you be restless" he says. I giggle. He wraps my arms around me tighter and he places his hand on my butt. It was kind of nice and comforting. He kissed my forehead and I slowly drifted off to bed. This time staying asleep.