Chapter 13: Hide

Dixie's Pov
I wake up to the extremely bright sun in my eyes. I stretch and notice I'm completely naked. I pull the covers over me. Griffins arms are wrapped around me. I blush. I feel him move and he pulls me closer to him and I melt in his arms. I think I love Griffin. I mean I don't think I know. I guess it's weird because we're not official like boyfriend and girlfriend but I just know I love him. I hope he feels the same way. I have no idea if I should tell him or if I should just wait. I don't wanna ruin what we have now.

I stay wrapped in griffins arms. He is the greatest. I feel his heart rate change as he slowly wakes up. He's spooning me. I feel him fully wake up. I lay there and close my eyes. I almost drift off to sleep when there is a huge bang at the front door. We both jump up, "stay here I got this" griffin says while kissing my forehead and I lay under the covers. He throws on his underwear and some sweats. I hear him walk to the front door then I here him cuss. Everything else is silent. I'm scared. Who was at the door. Griffin walks into the bedroom and signals me to be quiet. He slowly closes the bedroom door and locks it. He grabs my hand and helps me up. I put on my bra and underwear and I put on some sweats. Griffin slowly walks with me to the closet. He closes the closet and I sit on the ground. Griffin sits in front of me. "What's happening" I whisper. "It's tayler" he says. My heart sinks. We hear loud bangs and a crash. I get scared and griffin grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. I start crying silently. He wipes my tears away and kisses my lips softly. He pulls away. I smile at him and he squeezes my hand for comfort. We hear loud footsteps all over the house. We also hear stuff being thrown then a voice. "DIXIE I KNOW YOUR IN HERE" I hear tayler yell. I start crying even more but I try to be silent. Griffin hugs me and holds me close. Then we hear people screaming. It all goes silent. We hear someone open the closet door and I get scared but it's an officer. "Are you griffin and Dixie" he said. "Yes sir" griffin said for me. The officer helps us out of the closet and asks us a few questions. The main thing was tayler was finally in prison. After all the questions the officers left and we got the items that were broken insurance. I hug griffin and cry in his arms. "He's gone now dix, he's gone for good" he said. I look up at him. "You sure" I say. "I'm sure" he says back. I stay there in his arms and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. "I'm going to make breakfast you want anything" he said holding me. "Yes please" I say still hugging him. He doesn't even worry about me being on him. He walks ti the kitchen and starts making eggs and toast while I have my legs wrapped around his waist. He rubs my back with the hand he's not cooking the eggs with. I keep my face in his shoulder. He finishes the food and puts it on a plate. He walks over to a stool and he gently puts me there. I pout. "Hey I carried you the whole time I was cooking!" He says. I just smile. We both eat our food and he takes my plate and washes it. I go to the bathroom and I see my tear stained face. My eyes are swollen. I stop looking in the mirror before I start crying again. I walk out of the bathroom and griffin is still washing dishes so I go up behind him and jump on his back. "Looks like someone is extra clingy today" he says. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist. "Noooo" I say. He finishes the dishes and I start slipping off him but he catches me with his hands. He places his hands on my thighs and slowly turns me to the front of him. He walks over to a counter and sets me on it. I cross my arms. "I'm sorry babe" he said reaching out for a hug but I kept my arms crossed. He started tickling the inner part of my thigh and I was laughing so hard. "F-FINE WIN" I say laughing. He stops and instead of a hug I go in and connect our lips. He slips his tongue in my mouth and it just flows naturally. He pulls me off the counter and I wrap my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. I grab the hair on the back of his neck and he deepens the kiss. He walks over and goes to the bedroom. He places me on the bed and kisses down my neck and along my sports bra. He goes down as far as he can on my stomach then he moves back up to my lips. We make out and then it goes even deeper. Next thing I knew clothes were getting ripped off.
(You can imagine what's next)

After we're done we lay there out of breath. I look over at griffin and smile at him and he tucks my hair behind my ear. I connect our lips slowly and I then slowly pull away biting his bottom lip then letting go. He smirks at me. I scoot closer to him and he pulls me in. I grab my phone to check the time and it's already 1pm. Now that tayler is arrested I can move back to the hype house and have my old room back. Honestly I do really like having my own apartment though. Im not sure if I should stay here or not. I think I'll move back for the purpose of Charli. But the people at the front desk said this was open anytime for people looking to live here. I said I would give them a call if I changed my mind. I'm not sure when I'll start packing tomorrow. I think griffin will be excited to his "boys." It has been a while. I start stressing out and I think griffin could tell. He pulled my face up with his finger. "What's the matter" he says. "Just a little stressed about moving back" I say. "It will all work out perfectly and plus you have me!" He says. I just giggle. "I know I know it's just I'm going to miss living here with you and just you know hanging out" I say. He smiles at me. "I'll miss it too but we have to get back to regular life we will still see eachother don't worry" he says. "But I don't wake up next to you" I say looking back. "Not every night but I'll be there if you need me to fall asleep" he says. "You wanna know something" I saw. "What" he asks. "You are literally the best person in the world thank you for everything" I say. "Stinkyyyy stoppp your making me emotion" he says. "Oooo griffin emotional since when" I say and we both laugh.

It's now 5pm. We have just been hanging out and we're now in the living room. We're still naked but griffin wrapped us in a huge fluffy blanket. We ordered postmates so it should be here soon. I'm resting my head on griffins shoulder why he has his arm wrapped around me. He's running his fingers slowly up and down on my bare shoulder causing me to have chills. We're watching a movie then the doorbell rings and griffin gets up but soon realizes he's naked so he grabs a smaller blanket and wraps it around him. He peaks around the door to grab the food. I giggle at him. He takes it over to the couch and we eat.

A few hours later we're still on the couch. It's honestly comfortable. Once the last movie had finished we stood up and we still had the blanket wrapped around both of our naked bodies. We walked to the bedroom and laid on the bed I didn't feel like taking a shower right now. I go under the covers and so does griffin. I turn and he spoons me. He slowly traces his fingers up and down my spine which calms me. I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: hey so just a heads up I will most likely not have service for 7 days so sorry if I don't upload. I'll still write chapters they just won't get posted until I find service. I was also thinking about creating a third book on the ship Jads (Jaden Hossler and Mads Lewis) but that is up too you guys. If you would like to read that then let me know and let me know if you would want it based off of high school or like a regular typical book. It's up to you guys! Anyways let me know and I hope you have a good day/night <3