Chapter 6: Drama Alert

Dixie's Pov
I wake up and griffin has his legs wrapped around me. I look down and giggle. He's still sound asleep. I slowly grab my phone and check the time. It's 6am. HOLY CRAP. Normally I don't wake up this early. I try going back to sleep but I can't. I feel griffins breath change and I feel him move. I look up at him and I see his two blue eyes looking straight back at me. I flip on my stomach and lay my head on his chest facing him. "Such a cutie" griffin whispers. I blush a little and he kisses my lips slowly. This kiss went on for a while until we were interrupted by banging on my door. "DIXIE TEAM MEETING IN 5 MINUTES" I hear Thomas yell. I thought it was early but it was 7am now and he seemed mad. I tried getting up but griffin grabbed my waist and hugged me. "I gotta gooo Griff if I don't he will kill me" I say. "Fine but be back soon" he says rubbing his eyes. I get up and throw on some shorts then I lock the door behind me. I then head to the living room. Almost everyone was there besides Mia but she was still sleeping plus Thomas was dating her so he didn't care. "Alright is this everyone" Thomas says. "Yes" we all say in sync. "Okay so I'm not sure if some of you are aware with the current situation but I here by ban any sway members to step foot in this house until further notice" Thomas says sternly. "But what if we're friends with some of them" I protest. "IT DOESNT MATTER! They are not allowed here until further notice MEETING DISMISSED" Thomas yells. I feel like breaking down. But I don't I wait until I get back ti my room. I knock on my door quietly and griffin opens it. I walk in and hug him. He hugs me back and I melt into his arms and begin to start sobbing. He locks the door and leads me over to the bed so I can sit down. "Aww baby don't cry what's the matter?" He says in his calming voice. "t-thomas b-banned sway m-members from the h-hype house" I stutter. "WHAT WHY" he yells. I tell him to be quieter. "Idk some drama is going on" I say confused. "Ugh is sorry dix we can figure something out" he says rubbing my back.

It's 9am and I've been crying for a while. Griff has been hugging me the whole time and comforting me. "Hey dix I have to go somewhere but I can come back later" he says. "o-okay" I say looking down. "Will you be okay for a few hours" he asks. "Yes" I say. He gives me a long passionate kiss on the lips and it soothes my crying. I help him out the window and he crawls down quietly and quickly and I see him run it his car. I laugh a little then close my window back up. I cant believe Thomas would do this. I think to myself. My eyes burn. My cheeks are raw from wiping the tears from my face. I lay on my bed for a little while.

It's now 11am and I'm starting to get hungry but I don't wanna go downstairs. I ignore my hunger and decide to go take a bath. I jump in the warm water and let the bubbles consume me. I feel myself relax and I sit there for a while.

Griffins Pov
It's been a few hours since I left the hype house. Of course no one knew were I was so I went to talk to the sway boys. I didn't tell them about Dixie but I told them I would be gone for a while. They hugged me and I went out the door. I decided to grab Dixie some comfort food so she could cheer up. I know we can get through this we just gotta sneak around for a while. I get to the store and grab her favorite candy and some popcorn. I grab some cosmic brownies then I go and get some soda and water. Once I got everything it was 1pm. I wanted to ask Dixie to be my girlfriend. I know now is not the right time but I want to soon. I just have to make sure it's perfect.

Dixie's Pov
It's 1pm and I haven't left my room all day. I got out of the bath 2 hours ago. I'm bored. I haven't eaten or drank anything today but I just don't feel like going downstairs. I decided to text griffin.
(Griffin bold Dixie regular)

Griff <3
Hey Griff when are you coming back I'm boreddd.

I'm already on my way see you in 5!

Finally!!! See you in five.
*chat ended*

Dixie's pov
Finally this boy always takes so long. I don't even know what he was doing. I decide to switch my clothes. I put on black spandex and a white cropped tank. I leave my hair in a messy bun and I lay back down on my bed. A few moments later there is a knock at my window. I turn and see griffin and my face lights up. I run to the window and unlock it letting him inside. He pulls in two bags. "What's in the bags"I say suspicious. "Some presents for you" he says with a massive smile. He puts down the bags and I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him. He spins me in circles and kisses me. We pull away slowly and look at eachother. "Your so gorgeous" he whispers. I blush and kiss him once more. He sets me down and I run to my door to make sure it's locked. He places the bags on my bed and he pulls out my favorite candy and I squeal. Then he gives me some soda and a water. I kiss him and sit down on the bed excitedly. He grabs his stuff and sits next to me. My stomach growls. "Dix did you eat today" he says concerned. "Uh no." I say quietly. "Dixie you know that's unhealthy" he says looking me in the eyes. "I know but I just didn't want to go downstairs" I say sadly. "It's okay stinky but I'm getting you food" he says. "WAIT you can't be seen remember I'll just text Charli" I say. He nods and I ask Charli to bring me a sandwich. Moments later she knocks on the door and I motion griffin to go hide in the bathroom. I walk over and open it. "Hey Dixie you alright you seem a little off" Charli says. "Yeah I'm fine just tired" I say. "Okay well I love you let me know if you need anything" she says. I nod and close and lock my door. I get grabbed around the waist and picked up. I squeal a little but cover my mouth not wanting to be loud. Griffin throws me on the bed and gets on top of. His necklaces hangs down and I get butterflies. I grab his shirt and pull him into my lips. They always flow so perfectly. He kisses down the line of my tank top causing me to moan quietly. He explores my body with his hands. Once they reach my butt he grabs it. I moan but quickly cover my mouth. "W-we can't do this here" I say. "Oh no is stinky afraid of getting caught" he says smirking and grabbing my butt again. I just let him and he kisses my lips again slipping his tongue in. He slowly pulls off my top leaving me in a bra. He admires my body quickly then starts kissing down it. He leaves hickeys on my upper boobs. He kisses my stomach causing me to moan again. I want him so bad but I also don't want people hearing. Before it gets further I flip him around and start kissing him taking lead. Griffin fights for it back but I stay in control. I tease him with my tongue and I start kissing his abs. I go all the way up to his neck and then his ear. I lick my lips then kiss him slowly. I slowly pull away not letting it go any further. "Your no fun" griffin says pouting. "Shut it" I say grabbing my tank. Griffin grabs it and he goes on top of me. "Oh come on Griff you know we can't do this here" I say in a serious tone. " I know I just like teasing you" he says and giggles. I kiss him and then get out from under him and snatch my shirt back. I slip it on and we both climb into my bed we pull out our candy and popcorn. It's 5pm now. We then on a movie and start munching on some snacks. Griffin has his hand on my thigh the whole time. We finish eating our snacks and the movie is almost over. It's now 7pm. We decide to watch another movie. I rest my head on Griffins chest. He plays with my hair and rubs his thumb on my thigh slowly. I feel myself drift off. My eyes become heavy. I fall asleep comfortably laying on griffin wrapped in his warm embrace.

A/N: Heyyyy I hope you liked this chapter. I might not update my books in a few days because I am going on a trip where there is barely any service. But who knows maybe I will be able too. I might write another chapter tonight. Thank you for the reads I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful night/day <3
(Words 1650)