Chapter 8: Almost Caught!

Dixie's Pov
I wake up with griffins hands still placed lightly on my butt. I giggle a little waking him up on accident. "Sorry" I say. He just smiles at me. I grab my phone. It's 8am. I don't really expect anyone to be up. I kiss griffin. "Thanks for coming" I say. "Anything for you" he says with a smirk. I just laugh and cringe at his words. Then I hear a loud knock at my door and I see the doorknob start turning. I THOUGHT I LOCKED IT! I push griffin off the bed and he goes under the bed. The door swings open and I see Charli. "Hey char what's up" I ask nervously. "Oh I heard you laughing and I was confused" she says. "Just a funny Tik Tok" I say back quickly. "Hmm okay well I'm gonna go back downstairs then" she says slowly closing the door. I get up and run and lock it and double check to make sure it's locked this time. I see griffin scooting out from the bed. I start laughing. "That was a close one" I say giggling more. He is covered in sweat. "Jeez it's hot down there" he says. I laugh even harder. He grabs my waist and wipes his sweat on me. "Ewww griffin your gross" I say. "We can take a shower real quick I still have your sweats" I say. "Okay" he says smiling. I grab some sweats and grab one of his hoodies. We walk into the bathroom. "I'm getting this hoodie back" I say to him sternly. He just laughs. We both get in the shower and wash eachothers hair. He flips me around and kisses my lips softly then slowly pulls away. "Your cute" I say which makes him blush. I just giggle and we both get out. I wrap myself in a towel and he puts on his clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and grab out another pair of spandex. Then I grab a black cropped tank top. I feel arms wrap around me. "Griffin I gotta get changed" I say. "Fineee" he says and huffs at me. I drop the towel and change into my clothes. I turn around and see him staring at me. "Oh stop it" I say and he snaps out of it.
"S-Sorry your just beautiful" he says and I blush but I turn away the hide it. I grab my brush and brush my hair. It's now 10am. I'm hungry. "Griff I'm hungry" I say. "We can order postmates but I cant go downstairs to get it" he says. "Okay I'll get it then" I say and smile. He smiles back. He pulls out his phone and we get I-Hop. The postmates app says it will take 30 minutes. I lay on the bed next to griffin. I pulled me into him and I looked up into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. He deepened the kiss and pulled me up onto his lap. We continued to make-out and he started tugging on my tank top strap. "We can't do this here you know that" I say trying to catch my breath. "I know" he says pulling me back into the kiss. He slips his tongue in and our lips move in sync. Then we get interrupted by a ding on his phone. He pulls away and looks at it. "Its Post-mates there here" he says. "Really" I say and roll my eyes. I give him one last peck and close and lock the door behind me. I walk down the stairs to the door and grab it from the man. He checks me out and asks for my number but I decline and he gets angry. I quickly run back inside and close the door. I hear him bang on the door and I lock it. Everyone in the living room stares. I feel like crying. I ignore them and run upstairs with the food. I knock a lot on my door and griffin opens it. I break down in tears and he closes and locks the door. I put the food on the ground. He hugs me. I cry into his chest. "Dixie baby what's wrong" he says while rubbing my back. "t-the postmates guy asked for my n-number and I declined and h-he started yelling so I r-ran inside and locked the d-door" I say breaking down even more. "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you, your safe with me" he says hugging me tighter. I thank him and slowly stop crying. He grabs the food bag and we go and sit on my bed. He hands me my pancakes and he grabs his and we eat them and chat together.

It's now 1pm. We finished our food and now we were cuddling eachother in bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips then pulled away. "What was tgat for" he says. "That's for making me feel better" I say. He pulls me into his chest more. "Wanna go walk around target" he ask. "Sure that actually sounds fun" I say. We get up and I open the window and let him climb out. I close the window then grab my phone and wallet. I walk out of my room. I wave to everyone in the living room and they ask were I'm going. I just tell them I'm going shopping. They all seem fine with it. I walk out the front door and see griffins car. I run to it. I jump in and he places his hand on my thigh and hands me Aux. I play some music and we jam out and start driving to target. 20 minutes later we arrive. It's 1:30pm now. We both get out and he places his hand in mine. I turn and smile at him m. We walk into target. We start walking around and I start to get cold. Griffin notices and he takes off his sweatshirt. He has a white teeshirt on. He helps me put it on and I smile at him. He grabs my hand again and we continue walking. Then we see fans and we let go of each-others hands. We take a picture with them and then continue walking. A few minutes later we leave and he once again intertwines our fingers. It's now 2pm. We get in his car and we sit in there. "Anything else you wanna do" he asks. "Um I'm not sure" I say. "Alright let's just go to sway" he says. "Okayyy" I say. He starts driving and places his hand on my thigh. We finally make it to sway. We both get out and head inside. Some of the boys were in the couch and the rest were probably in there rooms. We walk to griffins room and he closes and locks his door. It's now 2:30pm. He turns on his tv amid jump on the bed into his lap. We laugh and then he smashes his lips onto mine. It took me by surprise but I kiss him back. He places his hands on my butt and I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to deepen the kiss and he slips his tongue in my mouth. He moves down to my neck leaving another hickey on it. He slips off the sweatshirt he gave me and kisses along my tank top line. He leaves hickeys across my neck. He moves to my belly and I let out soft quiet moans. He moves back up to my lips and I move down his neck. I lift up his shirt and kiss his abs. I move back up to his lips. Before it went any further there was a knock at the door. "Hey griffin we're gonna order postmates for dinner you want anything" Bryce yells. "Do you want something babe" he whispers to me. "No" I whisper back. "No Bryce I'm good" he yells back. We hear Bryce yell okay then he walks away from the door. "That's the second time today" I say and laugh. He laughs with me. I get off of him and he hugs me close to him. He turns on his tv and we watch a movie.

It's now 5pm. We're still watching movies when my stomach growls. "Stinky you hungry" Griff asks me. "A little why" I ask. "Let's order postmates" he says. "Okayyyy can we get in-n-out" I ask. "Of course" he says. He orders it and it's going to take 20 minutes. We start watching a tv show and cuddle some more. 20 minutes later his phone dings and he gets up. I grown and roll over into his spot. He just laughs at me and leaves the room to get the food. I sit there under the covers on his side of the bed. I'm surrounded by the warmth so I stay bundled up. I get startled when I hear yelling. I get nervous and I don't wanna leave the room just in case. I hear more yelling and I open the door and ease drop.
"YOUR ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH HER WHAT HAPPENED TO HANGING WITH THE BOYS" Bryce yells. "WHAT HAPPENED WAS I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO MAKES ME HAPPY SO YOU CAN SUCK IT UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF" griffin yells back. I blush. Wow he really cares. I think to myself.
I hear the yelling fade and now there just talking. I try to hear but it's hard to. Alls I hear is a "I love her and I don't wanna loose her. She means so much to me. Maybe one day you'll see what I mean" I hear griffin say. He loves me. I mean I've always loved him I just didn't think much of it. I thought to myself. I cant believe THE griffin Johnson loves me. I get extremely happy and I turn and close the door then run over to the bed and jump on his side then I wrap myself in the blankets and I close my eyes pretending to be asleep. I hear the door slowly open and shut. I hear him lock it. I feel him sit on the side of the bed. I then feel him shake my body very lightly. I flutter my eyes open acting like I just woke up. "Hey babe the food is here" he says and hands me my burger. I thank him and we sit in his bed and eat. I was in such a good mood now. It's now 7pm. We finished eating and now we're just laying in bed watching a movie. I have to text someone considering I'm still gone. I text Charli and tell her I'm staying over at a friends house. She says okay am so set my phone down. I turn over and see griffin looking at me. I kiss his lips slowly and passionately. I then slowly pull away. He smiles and I smile back. I roll on top of him and lay my head on his chest. I feel him place his hands on my butt again. It comforts me. I slowly fall asleep in his warm embrace.

A/N: hello my beautiful and handsome readers. I hope your day/night turns out amazing. Remember to always stay positive. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I appreciate every single one of you who read my stories. Thank you for everything! <3
(Words 1936)