Chapter 12: Healed

*two weeks later* (yes of course on the spongebob voice)

Dixie's Pov
I've been stuck in this apartment for over two weeks now. There is still no sign of tayler. It's kind of nerve recline but hopefully he just left far far away from here so I can actually have my room back although I enjoy this apartment. I have a doctors appointment to hopefully get this stupid cast off. It's been really bugging me to a point where I will just start yelling at it for no reason.Don't ask.

I wake up around 9am. My appointment is at 12pm. Griffin has his arm around me. His face is kinda cute when he is sleeping. I watch as his eyes flutter open. He seems excited. "YOU READY TO GET THIS THING OFF" he yells. "Jeez you seem more excited than me" I say. "Sorry" he says while laughing. I've been using my crutches a lot more only because I feel like whenever griffin carry's me I feel bad. I sit up and grab my crutches. I go over to my clothes bag and I get some sweats out. I put on a black cropped tank on. I then went to the bathroom and put my hair up in a messy bun. I just wanted to get this over with to be honest. I get out of the bathroom and griffin is already changed. He keeps making me breakfast every since he went to the store. It's kinda nice. Today he made me eggs with toast. I thank him and sit down and eat. We talk a little about random stuff then it's 11am. Were kind of on a rush now considering the appointment is at 12pm. He runs over and grabs his phone and wallet then he grabs me in bridal position and carry's my crutches also. He runs out the door and he closes it and locks it. We make it too his car and he runs to his side still rushing. "Calm down griffin"I say while he is out of breath. He breaths in and out slowly and I grab his hand. He calms down then starts driving to the hospital. We finally make it there and it's 11:40am. I grab my crutches and we walk in and sign in. We go and sit in the waiting room. There is kind of a lot of people in here. A little while later we get called into a room. Griffin seems so happy. I just smile at him. The nurse comes in a little while later with the tools. She starts cutting it off and it is so gross under the cast. My leg looks like it's peeling dirt. She cleans up my ankle and starts movie it. It doesn't hurt at all. She takes me to the back room for X-Rays just to make sure. The results came back and I was all healed. They gave me a small brace for my ankle just in case it starts hurting again. I was so happy. I tried walking on it and it took some time to get used to again but I finally got it.

It's now 2pm and we finally left the office. Griffin walks next to me with his hand in my hand making sure to go my pace as I get used to walking again. We helps me I go his car and he starts driving somewhere. "Where are we going" I ask. "Some place you absolutely love" he says. I start to get excited trying to figure out what it was. Soon we arrive at the beach and griffin pulls out two swimsuits from his backseat. We go over to the bath houses. I get changed into this.

Griffin gets changed into this

He also has towels

He also has towels. He takes me down and I go and lay on the beach. It feels nice to actually be outside with the public for once. I know I'm supposed to be hiding but I kind of got sick of it. That's when I thought I saw tayler. My heart sinks and I start to tear up. I look again but it was just a random man who looked like him. Griffin came running out of the water when he saw me crying. He pulled me up and hugged me closely. "What happened" he said in a serious tone. "I-I thought I s-saw t-tayler" I say now balling my eyes out. He hugs me tighter. "He's not here dix and I'll keep you safe don't worry" he says and he runs his hands up and down my back causing me to calm down. I keep my face in griffins chest because it makes me feel safe. "Why don't we go home" he says. I nod and he grabs the towels and hold my hand all the way to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in. I check the time it's 4pm. I'm a little wet from hugging griffin. I sit in his car and shiver. He gets in and sees me shivering and immediately grabs his hoodie from the backseat and slips it on me. I smile at him and he kisses my head. He is the best. He places his hand on my thigh the whole way back to the house. It's weird walking by myself with no help. We make it back into the hotel room. I sit down in one of the barstools by the counter and griffin starts making dinner. He had steaks in the freezer and saved them just for this day. I smile. He makes them and I watch. He still has his swimsuit on so I admire his body. He finishes dinner and he serves me steak with potatoes and green beans. This is literally the best thing ever. I thank him a million times and I give him a kiss on the lips. We finish eating our dinner and I want to shower and so does griffin we take one together. As I'm washing my hair I feel eyes on me. I look behind me and griffin is staring. I just laugh and he starts blushing. We finish our shower and I am wrapped in a towel. I grab some spandex from my bag and I slip them on. I just leave a sports bra on. Griffin comes out of the bathroom with just gym shorts on. He admires my body and walks over to me. He gently placed his lips on mine. He pins me agains the wall and deepens the kiss. I just up and wrap my legs around his waist. He carry's me to the bed and kisses down my neck and along the lining of my bra. He leaves another hickey on my neck and multiple on my chest above my bra lining. He moves back to my lips and deepens the kiss even more. He tugs at the waistline of the spandex and eventually pulls them off not breaking the kiss.
(You can imagine what happens next)

We both lay there out of breath. I'm completely naked and cold AF. Griffin pulls me close to his surprisingly warm body. I cuddle I go his bare skin. I slowly fall asleep.

A/N: hello my lovely readers. I hope you day was amazing and if its just starting I hope it turns out amazing. I am so thankful for everyone. You guys make me the happiest <3
(Words 1252)