Chapter 5: The Date

Dixie's Pov
I wake up still wrapped in Griffins arms. I watch his chest slowly rise and fall. It's relaxing. I feel him slowly wake up and I look up and smile at him. "Morning sleepy head" I say. "Morning stinky" he says. "Stinky! That's a new one" I say. He kisses my forehead and gets up. "Heyyy you were keeping me warm" I pout. "I have to take you home so you can get ready for our date" he says smiling. "Oh yeah" I say and blush. I get up and grab my bag. "Can I just keep your clothes on Griff" I ask. "Of course" he says with a smile. We get to his car and I hop in. We begin to drive to the hype house with my hand in his. It's only 7am so no one should be awake yet. We get to the hype house and griffin walks me to the door. "I'll be here to pick you up at 2pm so be ready" he says and kisses my forehead. "Okay byeeee" I say hugging him. I walk inside and quietly close the door. I run up to my room. I'm so nervous for our date tonight. I start figuring out what to wear. I run in my bathroom and hop in the shower. I get out and put on this outfit.

I blow dry my hair then I straighten it

I blow dry my hair then I straighten it. I put on perfume and deodorant. It's now 9am. I am starting to hear people downstairs so I go down to get some food. Mostly everyone is awake besides Chase,Nick, and Thomas. Addison comes and hugs me. I just laugh at her. I walk to the kitchen and I couldn't find anything. Everyone else seemed to have eaten so I just went on my phone and ordered myself a smoothie. I went in the living room and talked to everyone while I waited. The doorbell rang shortly after and I went and grabbed my smoothie. I tipped the lady and went back in the living room. "Hey dix why you so dressed up today" nick says suspiciously. "Oh I just felt like it" I say lying not wanting them to know to much about me and griffin. They all drop the subject and we continue talking.

It's now 1:50pm and I quickly go and grab my phone and my small black hand purse. I sneak downstairs and open the door quietly. I told Charli I was leaving but no one else. I didn't tell her with who though. I sit on the steps and then I see griffins car. I go over to it and jump in the passenger seat. He is wearing this.

"You look hot" he says

"You look hot" he says. "Thanks" I say and blush a little. "So were you taking me" I ask. "That's for me to know and you to find out" he says smirking. "Ugh I hate it when you do this" I say and cross my arms. He hold his hand out and I give in and grab it. We hold hands the rest of the way. 25 Minutes later we arrive at this somewhat fancy restaurant. We walk in and he already reserved us a table. We go and they take us outside to a table for two and you can see the ocean. We sit down. "Aww Griff this is so cute" I say with a huge smile. "Only the best for you stinky" he says. I giggle. The waitress comes up and takes our order a few minutes later. Griff gets steak and I do as well. We talk for a while about the most random stuff but it was still all so interesting. Our steak comes a little while later and we eat and chat some more.

It's now 4pm. I'm so full. We ate so much. Before I can get my card out griffin already had his ready. I glare at him and he laughs at me. I try to Venmo him money but he declines it. "I asked you on this date remember" he says looking into my eyes. "Whatever" I say rolling my eyes giving up. We get back to his car and griffin grabs my face and kisses it. I kiss back. We pull away a few seconds later. We start driving again and he places his hand on my thigh. Then a few minutes later we arrive at a beach. I smile at him. It's 4:30pm now and we get out of the car. He grabs a blanket from the back and we start walking. We stop at this bonfire. He turns and smiles at me. "You did this for me" I say tearing up at little. "Awh dont cry babe" he says and hugs me. "Sorry I-it's just no one has ever done this for me before" I say shedding a tear. He rubs my back and I calm down. He sets the blanket down next to the small fire. "Wanna go swim" he says. "But I don't have anything to swim in"I say looking at the ground. "Then you can borrow my shirt" he says and smiles at me. (He has a shirt on under the button down). The shirt was black. I take off my pants and shirt leaving me in a bra and underwear. I slip on his shirt. He pulls out some gym shorts from his small bag he brought and he slips off his shirt and pants and puts on the shorts. We walk hand and hand to the water. It's 5pm. The water is a little chilly. We get in and I wrap my legs around griffins waist because I'm cold. He hugs my back and pulls me closer to him. Then all of a sudden a huge waves crashes on us. I swim back up and start laughing at griffins scared face. We go back up to the shore. It's. colder now. It's 6pm so the sun is starting to set. I sit on the blanket in griffins shirt shivering. Griffin pulls out a hoodie. He helps me slip 'my' shirt off. He admires my body for a second before I slap his arm. He turns bright red and helps me put on his hoodie. I tuck my knees into my chest and lay the hoodie over them. Griffin puts on his button down and scoots closer to me. He wraps his arms around me. He sit by the weak fire and watch the sun set slowly. I turn and look at griffin and he looks at me. We gaze into eachothers eyes and dont look away. He moves in and kisses my lips more eager than ever before. He pushes me down gently on the blanket and goes on top of me. I start to unbutton his shirt and leave it open. He slips off the hoodie he gave me. He looks me up and down and smirks at the hickeys from yesterday. He starts making more hickeys on my stomach connecting it to the ones on my collar bone. Every kiss on my stomach feels so nice. It gives me massive butterflies. He moves back up to my lips. The sun is almost all the way set and it's just us on the beach. The only light is from the fire. I take griffins shorts off and slip the unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders. I flip him around and sit on his lap. I begin leaving hickeys on his abs and I move up to his chest. I leave one on his neck and I kiss his ear before moving back to his lips. He flips me back around and slowly unties my swimsuit top.
(You can imagine what happens next)

It's now 9pm. We both lie bare under the blanket. "Griffin I'm tired" I whine. "Okay baby let me take you home then" he says. "Will you stay with me" I ask in a sad tone. "Of course" he says and kisses my forehead. We're both still under the blanket and I grab my underwear and bra and slip it on. Griffin slips on his underwear. We both stand up and dust off. I throw griffins shirt back on which is now dry and I put on my jeans. Griffin puts on his gym shorts and puts his button down back on. The fire is practically out so we just pack up our stuff. We start walking back to his car hand and hand. This was the best date ever! I thought to myself. I'm smiling so much and we get back to his car and throw the stuff in his trunk and we hop in his car. "Thank you Griff" I say looking into his eyes. "Anything for you" he says. I cringe a little and giggle at him. He pulls me in and pecks my lips. He places his hand on my thigh and we head to the hype house. It's now 9:30pm and we finally arrive. I had to find a way to sneak Griff inside without anyone noticing. I have a window to my room but you have to climb a few things. "Hey Griff go to my window I'll open it" I say. "Ugh fine" he says and walks to the backyard. I giggle at him. I walk in and there is a few people on the couch so I sneak up the stairs. "Oh hey dix" addi says as she walks down the stairs. "Hey" I say trying to hurry. "Were did you go" she asks. "Uh just went on a lil adventure" I say. "Dang your skin is glowing"she says touching it. "Uh yeah um well im gonna go take a shower and go to bed" I say quickly. "Well alright goodnight then" she says. "Goodnight" I say back. I run into my room and lock my door. I see griffin sitting outside my window. I open it. "Sorry I guy caught up by Addi" I say out of breath. "It's okay no worries" he says and crawls through my window. I close it and lock it. "Alright I gotta go take a shower I feel gross" I say. "Ooo can I come I feel gross too" he says with a pouty face. "Fine whatever" I laugh at him. We get in the shower and he washes my hair and I wash his. "Dang it's harder to wash your hair than it is mine" he says and looks at me. "That's because your hair is shorter dum dum" I say and laugh at him. He gives me a glare and I peck his lips. We both get out. I put on his hoodie over my bra and underwear. He puts back on his gym shorts. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and we go and lay on my bed. I turn on a random movie. I lay in between griff's legs and I lay my head on his chest. He plays with my hair. His chest rises and falls back down causing me to slowly fall asleep.

A/N: Heyyy I hope you liked this chapter. Go check out my other book if you haven't already. It got 1k reads on the other book and I'm so beyond thankful! Let me know in the comments if you ever have any ideas for this story. Thank you for all the votes and reads on this story too you guys are literally the best. I hope you have an amazing night/day or whenever your reading this <3
(Words 1934)