Chapter 4: Date?

Dixie's Pov
I wake up around 7am. I'm still tired. I am then surrounded by the warm smell of griffin. His scent makes me blush. I never wanted to take off his sweatshirt but I knew I had to. I went and took a shower then I put on this outfit.

 I went and took a shower then I put on this outfit

I leave my hair down and put on very light makeup. I put on some deodorant and perfume. I walk downstairs and of course no one was awake. I walk over and grab my usual toast. I eat it then I go back up to my room and sit on my bed. Griffin texted me.
Griffin
Hey Dix you left your clothes here I'll bring them over today and maybe we can hang out.

I'd love that thank you griff

Np dix
*chat ended *

Dixie's Pov
I'm already ready so I wait down on the couch for griffin to arrive. It's now 8am and people are still asleep. I swear they sleep half the day away. I hear the doorbell and I run up to the door. It's griffin. I open the door and I watch as he checks me out and licks his lips. "Hey no drooling in the house" I jokingly say. He blushes. He follows me up to my room and I throw my clothes in my basket and plop down on my bed. "Sooo what do you wanna do today" griffin asks. "Idk but I'm really bored so let's figure this out quickly" I say. We laugh. "Why don't we go for a walk around town and bring a swimsuit just in case" he says. "Okay hold on let me grab a swimsuit real fast" I say getting up and going to my dresser. "Which one the black or the white one" I say showing him. "Hmm the black one" he says. I nod. I grab a backpack and stuff the swimsuit inside it. "Okay ready to go" he says. "Yep" I say back. He intertwines our fingers together and we walk downstairs. Nick is the only one up. He just looks at me and goes back to what he was doing. Griffin opens the car door for me and I hop in. I throw my backpack in the back and buckle myself in. Griffin gets in and hands me aux. I smile at him and he places his hand on my thigh and starts the car.

It's now 1pm and we just got back to the car from walking around the downtown area. "Griff I'm hungry" I say with a pouty face. "Alright what kind of food sounds good" he says looking at me in the eye. "Hmm how about Chick-Fil-A" I say excitedly. He nods and intertwines our fingers while he drives. We make it to the line and it's long. But Griffin is patient while I'm sitting there wanting food. He can tell I'm stressed so he squeezes my hand and looks at me. He smiles and I blush a little. We finally get to the window and I get my chicken sandwich and so does Griff. We both park and eat our sandwiches. We share a thing of fry's. He puts one end in his mouth and I put the other. We start eating it and at the end he kisses me and steals the fry. I give him the angry face and he just laughs. We talk for a while and enjoy our food.

It's 2pm now and we just finished eating. He starts the car and hold my hand once again. He drives to this secret beach area. No one else is here. It's kind of nice not being bombarded with fans when we're at the beach. I change in the car and right after I'm done griffin changes. I lay out in the sand letting the hot sun hit my body. It's nice and relaxing. I feel a pair of cold hands grab my waist and lift me up. Next thing I knew I was in the water. "GRIFFIN I SWEAR TO GOD" I yell. He just laughs at me. I stomp out of the water and start to shiver. I see griffin run to the car and he runs back with his sweatshirt. He helps me slip it on over my swim suit and we sit in the sand. We end up taking for a while until it's 6pm. The sun starts setting (we're just gonna pretend 6 is when the sun sets)

The sudden rush of cold air sends chills down my spine. I feel griffins arm wrap around my cold body. He warms me up. We sit and watch the sun set and I rest my head on his shoulder. This moment was one of the best moments in my entire life. I wanted to stay here forever.

I turn to face griffin and we stare into each other's  eyes. Griffin connect our lips slowly and grabs my waist. I move to his lap boy breaking the kiss and he deepens it. He starts kissing my neck and leaves a hickey on it. He slips off 'my' sweatshirt and kisses down my collar bone. He leaves a trail of hickeys from my collarbone to my neck. He moves back up to my lips and he slips his tongue in. We start making out and next thing we knew it was 8pm. He slowly pulled away leaving our foreheads touching. "Dixie will you go out on a date with me" griffin says. "Of course" I say kissing him again. I get off his lap and we stand up. He helps me put back on 'my' sweatshirt. I wasn't really hungry and neither was Griff. He put his hand on my cold thigh the entire drive to sway house. I was just going over there to watch a movie with him. I was still in my swimsuit so I was cold but I had a hoodie on. We arrive at sway and griffin comes and opens my door for me. I grab my backpack and stuff my dry clothes in it. Griffin grabs my hand and we sneak in the house and go to his room. His room looks like this.

We walk in and I throw my bag on the ground

We walk in and I throw my bag on the ground. Griffin goes over to his closet and grabs a pair of sweats and throws them at me. I giggle and go change into them. I am left in a sports bra so I throw back on his sweatshirt and walk out of the bathroom. He is in sweats with no shirt on. I blush a little and hide it. He pats for me to sit on his bed and I do. I cuddle up next to his warm body and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around my body. He turns on the Tv and we start watching 'The jungle book' on Disney plus. Griffin plays with my hair and I slowly fall asleep in griff's warm embrace.

A/N: Hey everyone sorry if this chapter has spelling errors I'm extremely tired from my lack of sleep last night so I'm going to bed. I hope you liked this chapter have an amazing day/night!!! <3
(Words 1209)