1

You live alone in a small apartment, you applied a job in a coffee shop and had a hard life... You were accepted in karasuno High school, but no one is there to support you, not even friends.

You woke up by the sound of you're alarm it was 5:30 a.m,you got up took a shower and change into your school clothes, you tied your hair and check the fridge to see if there is any food. But none you decide to go to the coffee shop, you got you're shoes and went to the coffee store, you opened the door to see you're co-worker their asking you to grab some sugar and milk at the back, you grab all the items and went to the front. It was now 6:20 and it was time for you to leave and waved good bye, you got to the school and went inside, you weren't looking where were you going and you accidentally bumped into someone.

"s-sorry I wasn't looking were was I going" you said

You look up to see who it was and it was a boy with dark green hair and freckles.

"no I'm sorry I was just in a hurry" he said

"I'm tadashi yamaguchi, but you can call me tadashi" he said

"I-I'm F/N L/N, I just arrived here can you tell me where class 1-4 is?" you asked him

"oh I happen to be in the same class as you so you can come with me" he said

You nodded and he blushed and walked you to class, the bell rang and he entered the room first and you entered next there you saw the teacher.

"alright class take your seats and welcome our new student" she said

"h-hi I'm F/N L/N, I'm new to this school, N-nice to meet you all" you said and bowed

"alright thank you for introducing yourself pls take a seat in front of tsukkishima" you're teacher pointed to the empty seat in front of the blonde hair boy, I nodded and sat down. The lesson began and I was taking notes from what the teacher said. The bell rang and it was lunch time yamaguchi called me to eat lunch together at the rooftop and they ate their lunch, they notice I wasn't eating and they stop.

"hey why aren't you eating?" tadashi ask

"oh it OK I don't have lunch today but I'm not that hungry" you said

The blonde boy was a bit pissed that you haven't have lunch so he shove a onigiri in your mouth.

"eat" he said

You insist at first and ended up eating it, it wasn't bad but you feel guilty that tsukkishima lunch was now done. Soon the bell rang and it was time to head to class, all of you were walking to class when a girl bumped your shoulder, you looked confused and just continue walking, it was just your first day and now you were being pushed by girls, you reached to your class sat down you went to grab something inside of your bag and so you reached it when something hurt you're finger, you look at it and it was bleeding you look inside of you're bag and they were many pins dumped on you're bag, meanwhile tsukkishima was watching everything and he had some band-aid on his bag so he grab your finger and band-aid it, you flinch at first but thank him you made eye contact with his eyes and lock with yours, you smiled at him and you saw a pinch of pink on his cheeks, you giggle and thank him once again, class was starting and you taken notes of the teacher.

—–time skips—–
Class was done and you went to your locker to get your outdoor shoes and put them in and went straight to the coffee shop, you got there and change into your clothes and started working. Someone came In and we greeted them to my surprise it was tsukkishima.

"tsukkishima what I surprise, I never though I would ran into you again" I said

"so he is your classmate?" one of my co-workers said

"yeah" you said

"hey munchkin can I have a 1 strawberry shortcake?" he said

"sure pls sit down right over there" you said with a genuine smile

Tsukkishima blushed on you're smile'what a cute smile..... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING'he though and went to an empty table. Minutes later his strawberry shortcake was now serve you swore you saw a twinkle in his eyes, he ate the cake and his face was full of delicious. It was cute for you. It was time for the store to close and you change into your school close and went outside it was pretty late and tsukkishima already left when you got outside you saw someone standing next to you... It was tsukkishima. Did he forgot something? Is he waiting for someone?.

"oh hi tsukkishima what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" you asked but he smirked and grab your bag.

"idiot I'm waiting for you.... Its late and its dangerous here let's stay at my house for the day" he said but you insist

"N-no tsuki it's fine I can walk home, besides I don't wanna be a bother" you said

"nope it's getting late OK, let's go" he said

You sigh in defeat and walk with him, it was a bit nerve wracking at first but you got used to it little by little. Tsukishima on the other hand was looking at your face with beauty he blushed a bit and look a head,you reach to his house and he knocked on the door.

"MOM, I'm home" he yelled

A beautiful woman came out she looked like tsukkishima.

"oh hunny you came back!! Who is this young lady?" she asked

"oh I'm F/N L/N I'm sorry for the intrusions" you said and bowed

"oh its OK you're welcome anytime" she said