7

The next morning you woke up from the chirping of an bird and it was 6:30, and you decided to change youre clothes to go shopping. You texted kei to asked permission to go shopping.

You🌺
Hey kei can I go shopping today?

Kei🦖
Of course just be careful OK? I don't want you to get hurt or trouble call me if anything happens OK?

You🌺
OK thank you kei

You grab the clothes that kei's mom gave you and you wore them, you grab you're purse and lock you're apartment. You got to the mall and started to by some clothes and food when you bumped into two highschool girls.

"aahh I'm so sorry" you said

"no it's fine let me help you" the girl said as you look up to the 2 girls you realise one was a beautiful girl with a beauty mark on her bottom lip, the other was a blonde girl with a side ponytail.

"I'm kiyoko shimizu I'm from karasuno high, and I'm the manager of the boys volleyball academy, I'm a third year" kiyoko then said

"I'm F/N L/N and I'm also from karasuno High I'm a first year" you replied and held her hand

"I-I'm Yachi hitako and I'm a first year, and I'm also from karasuno High, manager of the boys volleyball academy" Yachi said

"wait volleyball you say?" you asked

"Well yeah in every high school has a club to join like art, music, volleyball etc. You can either choose to be a volleyball player or a manager" kiyoko explain

"I see well what are you guys doing?" you asked both of them

"ah well, we both wanted to have a girls day you know like a hangout,wanna tag along?" Yachi said

"well if you guys want to then OK" you replied and the three of you went to many places and all of you were thirsty and wanted to get water, you went to a restaurant and bought water and you went back to kiyoko and Yachi.

"hey y/n" Yachi asked

"yeah?"

"I have an idea let's go to a salon and style you're hair, it would be fun" kiyoko then said

"well I do still have enough money so OK" you scratch the back of you're neck. They were excited and got to the salon. You pay for the money and the dresser starts to do you're hair. It's been 10 minutes and you where done, when you showed it to you're new friends and they were so shock. You're new style was so new you were so different from before, you're pastel yellow hair was as bright as the sun(I'm sorry of you don't like the color decision 🥺) your other eye was covered by you're hair and you're hair was soft than before, you thank the dresser and the three of you then started to shop and you decided to get tsukkishima a present, you went to the toy store and bought a dinosaur plushy and you bought it. You then bought some strawberry shortcake.

"who are those for?" Yachi asked

"oh for my boyfriend" you replied

"so who is the lucky man?" kiyoko ask

"it's...... Tsukkishima...." you said blushing they were shock.

"really?! You mean tsukkishima that tall boy with the glasses?! But why is kinda mean and salty" Yachi then spoke

"ahh well he is pretty sweet, kind and gentle to me? Why?" you asked

"well he always insults hinata and Kageyama he is always a cold guy and always smirks a lot" Yachi said

"well he is always a gentle boy to me" you replied..

"hey Yachi sorry to break it to you but we have to go now it's getting late" kiyoko said Yachi apologies to you and wave goodbye. You grab you're things went to you're apartment. You did you're routine and place the shortcake in the fridge, you also bought headphones the same ones as kei and wear them putting in music, eventually you feel you're eyes feeling heavy so you turned off you're phone and charged it and went to sleep.

—the next day—
You woke up by the alarm of you're phone, you turned it off and took a shower, oce you were done you could feel the softness of you're  hair while brushing it, you tied you're hair in a ponytail and left a bit of hair in front of you're face. You change into your school clothes and grab you're phone and out the headphones inside you're bag, You then ran to the coffee shop and opened it, once you were inside you grab a broom and cleaned the coffee shop and put it away you then grap a wet towel and wiped the counter, tables, chairs and windows. Once you were done you put everything away and grab you're bag, you stepped outside and saw kei waiting for you.

"how did you know I was in the shop?" you asked him

"well I saw you opening the shop and I wanted to wait for you and walk you to school so are you ready?" he replied

"yeah as always" you the answered with a bright smile.

The two of you walked to school and saw yamaguchi waving at you, you wave back and he joined walking with you guys.

"Wow y/n!! You're hair is so soft than before" yamaguchi complements you

"awww thanks tadashi you are always so kind" you smiled at him

The three of you reached to the school and you opened you're locker and saw pins and hurtful notes, tsukkishima on the other hand was mad about it but didn't talk about it, when he told you that he would go to room first you nodded and dumped all of the pins and the noted in the trash,you then walked to you're room and sat on you're chair.

—At lunch—
Class ended pretty well you got invited by yamaguchi and you're boyfriend, you sat down with them and kei gave you his extra bento.

"So are you guys a thing now?" tadashi asked

You blushed a bit and nodded.

"finally tsukki you admitted you're feelings for her" tadashi then spoke

Kei gave him a glare and continued eating meanwhile the air was waving you're hair and it kinda covered you're face, kei then moved closer to you leaning against you and put you're hair on the back of you're ear, he then gave you a kiss on the cheek.