16

"i gotcha.......... Hehehe"

That made everyone flinched, U stood up and threw the knife a away and said.

"geez what was that? I could easily break a bone haha"that made their boss realize that you were the daughter of the huge assassination gang he sweat drop and stood up.

" how about I give you a bet of mine? My bets are way more serious than yours hehe"you were not your self but your own father was controlling you. But you will remember everything.

" a-and what bet would that be? "they said and you smiled.

" I'm glad you asked, it would be a hide and seek game but, there is some rules:
1.it will be a 1 on full group of you guys.
2. Everyone of you has 10 minutes to find me but if you don't there will be consequences.
3. If you do find me you will have to bring me back here in the gym.

4. We will played in the forest.
5. Lastly the consequences will be done in forest of you can't find me.

Bet? "those words you said were the game and the rules, they accepted and you ran to the forest and hid.

" this will be easy since everyone of us will be in and 1 y/n peice of cake"one guy said

"I'm not sure about it" the boss said and sweat drop again

Meanwhile kei was tied up to the door and look worried about you.

'why the heck was she thinking? But her personality is different maybe it has something to do with her family?' kei though and looked at the team.

'pls be safe munchkin'

The game started and they search the entire forest but nothing. When they heard a laughter.

"you better find me time is running out you only have 5 minutes left"it said and they kept searching and searching but nothing. Once the time ran out they all got back to the gym and realized Dean wasn't with them, where could he be?.

" gang have you seen Dean?"

"no"

You got out to the forest all perfectly fine and they were shock and you smiled.

"oops you didn't found me so there will be consequences hehe" you said

"where did you even go?! You said you were in the forest but you weren't?! And where the hell is Dean?! What have you d-" before one man finish he blinked twice and you were gone and he felt someone is behind. As he turns around he was paralyzed, he fell to the ground you stand there smiling.

'you talk to much so you better shut up hehe" u giggled making them shiver.

"w-who the hell are you?" another guy said until their boss spoke.

"haven't you realise you messed with the wrong girl?"he said making them confused.

" boss?"they said as he pointed at you.

" She is the daughter of (Father's name) from (assassination group name) and you still haven't realized?! You morons! "he said making everyone nervous.

" n-now w-way" they said

"yes way..... Now...... Scram before I will Break you bones and let them go" u demand and they immediately untied you're friend and ran off as soon you blink twice and about to fall kei immediately catches you.

"k-kei?....." you asked him and he carried you.

"you OK?" he said and nodded.

"im sorry you guys have to see that..... I was a bit to rough......" you apologized to everyone but they seemed amazed.

"no you were amazing for a girl like you!! Anyone would be fold by your innocents" (hinata)

"yeah he is right you were great you saved us we should be the ones to thank you!" (nishinoya)

As everyone praised you, you felt glad and smiled.

"Arigato everyone!" you yelled.

"maybe your right sir, maybe she doesn't have to go there she is strong as always"

-time pass-
As you spent with everyone with happiness and smiles all over, you felt uneasy that whenever you go outside you felt like someone is watching you.

One night it was getting worse.

"hey kei?" u asked you're boyfriend.

"yeah munchkin?" he replied.

"I feel like someone is watching me, whenever I go outside."

" hmm maybe it's just your imagination let's get to bed we still 2 days until we get back to Miyagi"

{the 2 of you went to sleep and you woke up it was a regular morning and you decided went to the fountain to get water for the boys, once you were done you accidentally bumped into someone dropping something.

"ow what was that?" you rubbed your head, you got the bottles and saw a little box saying happy birthday y/n but wait...... It wasn't even your birthday, you were confused and got the box and gave all the boys their bottles. Once they were done practicing Tanaka grabs your and everyones attention.

"hey y/n is it your birthday today? There's a box on the bench saying happy birthday to you?" he said and you shook you're head.

"no it's not my birthday today my birthday is until 2 weeks" y replied as he held the box and shook it.

"where do you get that?" kei said

"well I was getting water for you guys until I bumped to someone and they dropped that" u replied and he hugged you.

"eh? Kei?" u asked him

"hmm I don't trust that person at all" he said making you red.

"should we open it?" suga said and looked at everyone as they nod and tanaka gave it to you.

"I'm a bit nervous on what's inside" u said

"just checked it and throw it away" kei said making you giigle a bit.

"but why would they dropped this? Is it for me?" u asked yourself.

"maybe it's just a prank, just open it" lev said

You were shaking of what would be inside but you took a deep breath and opened it and grab what's inside, once you got it you're eyes widen in fear.... You threw it to the bench and fell down on the ground and breathing heavily in fear making everyone worried and shock.

"what's wrong!?"

"can you hear us?!"

"calm down"

But you can't until you pointed at the thind and and hugged kei tightly still trembling, as suga, hinata, kuroo, kenma, lev, kageyama, Yamaguchi looked at the thing and they heart dropped in fear.

"w-what...." hinata said

"what is it?" kei said hugging you.

"It was a medium sized voodo doll with he same hair color as yours with a rope on its neck and a needle, with you hands and legs tied up and the mouth duck tape".