2

Tsukkishima lead me to his room and it was so big and clean, he was digging in his closet and gave you some of his sweat pants and sweat shirt.

"go to the bathroom and get a bath there used my conditioner and shampoo and body wash ill be waiting" he said you nodded and went to his bathroom. You was done taking a shower and change into his clothes, it smells good and refreshing, you got out of the shower and tsukki went to the bathroom to take a bath. Once he was done he got out and grab a blow dryer and put the wire on the outlet and blow dry youre hair. It was your first time getting blow dried and you loved the heat, he then blow dry his hair you looked around and found some dinosaur figures. 'awww he loves dinosaurs so much' you didn't realised that a figure was standing behind you, you turned around and saw tsukkishima looking at you.

"come on,my mom is inviting you to dinner" he said you tilt you're head with a question face.

"let's just got" he said and held your wrist you blushed like a mess, you went to the kitchen with him and saw many foods there, you sat next to tsukkishima and his mom on the other side of the table. All of you started to eat when you felt some tears coming out of your face.

"oh hunny!! WHY are you crying? Is the food bad?" tsukkishima mom asked me

"I-Its nothing..... Its just that...... I haven't really tasted such delicious food" you replied

Tsukki was a bit heart broken when he saw you crying, he got up off his chair and hug you tightly, you flinch the at first but decided to hug back while your tears for running down on your face.

"tch, stop crying you look so stupid with those tears" he said softly

You look up and saw his face looking at yours, you smile and thank him, and he blushed a bit... You guys were done eating dinner and you help his mom with the dishes, after your done doing the dishes you went to tsukishima room and saw him reading a book while listening to music. He looked at you, but you were blushing.

"is the munchkin blushing?" he said teasing you

You were looking at him disappointed, you puffed your cheeks and he blush like a mess

"h-hey you OK? You look so red" you said and put you're hand on his head

" well you don't have a fever so why are you so red?" you asked

"you're to close munchkin" he said and you realised he was right you were to close to his face and back away.

"you wanna watch a movie?" he asked you

"s-sure" you replied and went down stairs with him, the movie was jurassic world, well he kinda watch it 40 times but he did not mind.

We both sat at the couch and it was pretty comfortable and you're heart was beating like crazy, so does tsukkishima heart, You're eyes were now getting heavy and fell asleep on tsukkishima shoulder... Usually tsukkishima always pry and jumps when someone sleeps on his shoulder. But when it comes to you, he is letting you sleep on his shoulder, he turned off the TV and and took off his glasses on the table and lay you on his chest and drifted to sleep.

"Awwwwww my babies" tsukkishima mom was at the kitchen and took a picture of us.

––the next morning—
You woke up early and yawned when you realised what were you laying you realised you lay on tsukkishima chest, you blushed hard and you took a glanced on his face, he was handsome, tall of course but his features were amazing. When he woke up and you stood uy quickly.

"m-morning tsukkishima" you said in a soft way

"morning munchkin" he replied

"morning love birds" his mom came in

You check the time and saw it was now 5:50 you were a bit late for you're job.

"I have to go now, thank you for the dinner last night miss tsukkishima" you said and change into your school clothes and grabbed your bag and went to the coffee shop.

"hey mom"

"yes dear?"

"why are you holding your phone?"

"oh I was about to show her this picture but she already left"

His mom showed tsukkishima a photo of you and him sleeping together.

"hey mom can you make 2 bento boxes and print that photo and place it in my room?"

"sure thing honey"

You got to the shop and apologise your manager for being late, she didn't mind though so you started to work.

"hey F/N"

"yes?"

"in the next 2 or 3 weeks I won't be here cause I have to helpy family in another country but I'll text you to make sure when will I come back"

"oh OK I'm just glad you though you're family first before the shop"

"thank you so much F/N"

"well I better get going now, have a nice and safe trip to you're family"

You opened the door and saw tsukkishima outside waiting for someone again.

"hey tsukkishima what are you doing here?" you asked

"well it's simple I'm walking you to school" he replied

"e-eh!? But you don't have to though" you insist

"come on, let's go before we are gonna be late to class" he said and you nodded, once you got to the school. You told him that to go ahead he agree and wave goodbye when you open you're locker you saw pin in you're indoor shoes and a note, you didn't read the note and threw the pins in the trash can and putted them on. While you were on you're way to class you heard screaming ahead of you.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE" a raven haired boy yelled at a orange hair boy

You crouch down and they noticed you the boy with a orange hair decides to lend you a hand