15

"what if" y/n mom said

"it's alright honey, as long she can control my anger she can surpass my level after all...... We are assassins heh" with those words we were all confused and shocked 'they were assassins?' we all though as soon y/n father put her down in the ground.

"y/-" I grab tsuki's shirt and shook no as a sight not yet. He sigh and sat down next to me. The moon was up and we were sure we would get in trouble.

"it's time huh?" y/n mom said

"yes it is, let's proceed it" y/n dad replied and both of their right hands placed on y/n chest saying some words we can't hear. There was a glow on y/n chest and then both adults stood up and said.

"We love you so much sweetheart, pls take care" and vanished. Y/ then opened her eyes and stood up.

{y/n pov}
I woke up while the moon was shining on me,i stood up and looked everywhere. There not here anymore..... I looked down when I heard a voice again.

"well we'll well, if it isn't my darling y/n~" that voice was familiar and when I turned around it was a boy with a familiar brown hair and hazel eyes. As soon I realized who it was my eyes widen.

"d-dean? W-what are you doing here?" I said taking a step back.

"aww come on you're not happy to see you're ex-boyfriend ~?" he said and took a step forward, I ran away from him hoping he can't catch me but he did and pinned me on the ground.

"now now don't be like this to you're boyfriend y/n~" he said about to grab my thighs,i cried and scream.

"NO!! KEI!!" I screamed as loud and he chuckled and brushed my hair. As soon he was about to lick me, I heard a thump on the tree and when I look to tree I saw kei choking Dean.

"kei!" I yelled

"are you OK?! Are you hurt?!" kei said and I nodded he threw Dean on the ground and picked me up. I hugged him in relieve and fear.

"kei.... Kei....."I said and he hugged me and ran back to the gym. Behind him was Tadashi and hinata.... We're they following me? That would be scary.

{third person pov}
As soon the 4 got inside to the gym hinata and yamaguchi explained what happened while tsukishima got up stairs a.nd layed you down on a futon and kisses you forehead.

"get some rest Chibi-chan good night" he said and closed the door and went back to the team.

"tsukkishima should we really tell her about her job?"

"yeah she has to know about it, if she doesn't she'll get suspicious and worry where her manager is now, it's best we have to tell her"

"alright turned off the lights and head to you're rooms let's sleep, tmr will be a rough one for sure"

-The Next day-
Nishinoyo opened the curtains and all the team woke, except you.... You were sleeping peacefully and exhausted from running, suga and Asahi were watching you sleeping quietly.

"I feel bad for telling her what happened to her job" (Asahi)

"yeah maybe it's best if we let her sleep" (sugawara)

-time skips-
While everyone was practicing, you woke up from the birds chirping, you sat up and on the right side of you is food with a note:

You over slept today I bet you're tired from running, so I prepared some breakfast for you💖

                              Kei♥️

You smiled at the note and started to eat, once you were finished you changed you're clothes and put away the futon. You realize that it was awfully quite, no sounds were making, no talking. Maybe they were taking a break? You decided to check out,but when you open the door and got to the gym you immediately hid behind the wall and hold you're breath.

There was a group of men with 1 kid. 1 man choked youre boyfriend and the others were holding down and tying up the team and the coaches, the gang knew you were hiding.

"come out come out wherever you are y/n~I know you're hiding somewhere" that voice was the same one that chased you in the forest.

"calm yourself down, and think of a strategy that would make them run away" you heard your fathers words in your mind and you simply nodded. Then you got an idea.

You unhide from your hiding spot making the team shock, why did you unhide your spot?!.

"y/n! Run now!!" Takeda said and you replied no.

"now that you're here, can you come here then?" the man said and you walked up to him, he then started to brush your hair,with a smile on you're face you asked him a simple question to him.

"can I ask you why are you here?" you simply asked him

"getting revenge and take you with us with a bet" he replied, the team was simply scared.

"and what would the bet be?" you asked him, and lend you 1 real knifes for you and 1 for him. The team was worried.

"if you can manage to defeat our boss without making any blood and make him fall, will let you free and set your friends free but if you don't win you will have to come with us hehe" he said and dragged everyone outside and he drop the knife between you're feet.

"is that a promise?" you answer

"yes it is" he replied and you held the knife.

"I accept the challenge" you replied with a smile.

You and their boss got to your position while you're father gave you some advice.

"you don't need to kill him, you just have to fool him" that word caught you off guard and got that idea,you walked up to the boss with a smile like you walked to school. Once you hit his body you got in to you're position quickly and almost stabbed his head, luckily he moved his head and out of balance so you grabbed his shirt and crawl to his back, covering his eyes and gliding the knife on his neck, everyone got startled even you're dad got startled, you smiled innocently and said:

"I Gotcha..........hehehe"