6

"I'll go with you then"

"OK but pls don't start a fight again"
"I will but only for you"

You giggled and went for a shower, you change into you're clothes and kei went for his shower. You're phone then lit up it was your manager.

"hey I'm sorry I haven't texted but my parents told me that I will be gone in 4 weeks so I'll have to ask you a favor, can you clean the shop while I'm gone? Cause I don't Anna get it dirty again"

"sure thing BTW what wa that envelope back at the shop?"

"oh that meant for you I left it so you can enjoy what's inside it, but I won't tell you you can open it today if you want, I better go now my parents are calling me bye"

"bye"

"who was that?" kei asked you

"oh that was my manager she said she will be back in 4 weeks" you replied

"well if you have nothing to do then how about I'll invite you to my practice?" he said

"really? But Im a bit scared though" you scratch you're cheek

"don't worry you will get used to It, now let's go to the library an study"he said

" ok"you replied

The both of you guys started to change and you wore a long sleeve t-shirt with a skirt that kei's mom used to wear in your age, his mom gave you all of her old clothes and they fit you perfectly. You then wore long socks and her long shoes, you tie you're hair into a single braid.

"hey kei those this suit me?" you asked and when he look at you, you were like an angel to him and his nose started to bleed.

"eh!? Kei you're nose is bleeding!!" you said grab some tissues and wipe some

"well I just think you are cute and beautiful" he mumbled and you started to blush.

"what about me? Does this suit me?" he asked you

You look at his clothes and it was a long sleeve short and a black jacket long shorts and shoes.

"well I think you are handsome as always" you replied, he was surprised to you're reply and you both got out of the house and went to the library there you saw hinata and Kageyama.

"y-y/n!? Is that you?!" hinata saw you and you wave he then saw tsukkishima on you're side and he was looking at hinata giving him a death glare. The four of you then sat down and started to study, when one girl wanted to talk to you're boyfriend privately. You didn't mind decided to study more.

"hey y/n can you come with us in Tokyo? I'm sure you will be a great help" hinata then started to talk.

"so that's why you wanted to study cause you want to go to Tokyo? I'm surprised" you replied and giggled. The two boys blushed...

"but I'll think about it" you then answered

It was time to go home and you waved goodbye to hinata and Kageyama,you then came across kei's conversation to the girl earlier.

"W-will you pls be my boyfriend?!" she then admitted her feelings.

"No" was the only reply to kei

"what?! B-but I'm way more better than that brat and whore besides Im way more prettier than her" she then talk trash about you making you're boyfriend mad, he then gave her a death glare and the girl was pale as a ghost.

"Don't you dare call her that, I only love her and only her, her personality is kinder than yours" he then walk away...you forgot how cold he was..... You then walk up to kei and grip his jacket with you're thumb and index, he looked at you and you smiled at him, he smiled back wow he change his personality that fast when it comes to you...

"hey... Y/n?"

"yeah?"

"Can we go to a date? Our first date"

"sure"

You both bought ice cream and went to a park, you were just eating you're ice cream when a kid then yelled his mom.

"Mommy?! MOMMY!!" he then cried, you then ran up to the little kid.

"are you OK? Where is you're mom?" you asked

"I lost.... my..... mommy" he cried

"what's your name?" you asked the boy

"Johnny Williams" he replied and you heard a same name yelling.

"JOHNNY?! JOHNNY!!" the mom kid started to yelled,the boy stop crying and ran to his mom.

"thank you miss for keeping him safe, thank you so much" she said

"oh it was nothing we'll next time keep on eye on that boy, I'll be on my way now bye" you waved at them and ran back to kei.

"sorry I left you I was helping the little boy"

"no it was fine,i like it when you help others"

"thanks kei"

It was night and you were shivering and kei decided to give his jacket around you to keep warm.

"kei you're gonna be cold, I'm fine" you said

"no its OK I just want you to stay warm" he replied

The both of you reach to you're apartment and you open the door.

"Good night kei, pls get home safely"

"I will good night munchkin"

Kei took a sneak peek of you're apartment, it was a bit small and dark and a small fridge. He waved good bye and went home.

"mom I'm home"

"so how was you're little date with y/n?"

"oh shut up mom it's embarrassing"

"so you walk her to her apartment?"

"yeah, but do you think she will accept the offer?"

"we will see"

Meanwhile you were just doing you're normal routine, you forgot it was cold and dark, you realised that you haven't open kei present and the envelope, you open the box first and it was a necklace with you're name in it with flowers. You check the price and 8,000 yen !?that is so expensive, you wore it and it was beautiful.

You🌺
"Keiiiii thank you for the box!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺It's beautiful"

Kei🦖
No problem I'm glad you like it

You🌺
"but it's so expensive.... You know you shouldn't waste it"

Kei🦖
Nah its OK I'm glad you like it

You🌺
Good night kei love you

Kei🦖
Love you too munchkin, sweet dreams.

You then decided to open the envelope and it was full of money.... I guess all of the hard work you did and the night shifts really paid off.... You counted the money and it was 10,000 yen!? Wow you're manager really likes the way you work and how you do you're night shifts these past years. You decide To go shopping tomorrow, cause you decide to go to Tokyo and New friends and especially kei invited you to practice on Monday, you place the envelope I you're purse and went to shut the lights and went to sleep...