4

You rushed to the girls' bathroom and shut the door and crouch down you're crying and feeling embarrassed in front of your classmates and teachers especially tsukkishima, you're crying so bad . You heard someone at the door.

"Y/N pls come out, everyone is worried about you" it was tsukkishima his voice was soft and he heard you crying. That made tsukkishima's heart broken when he heard you cry but worse than ever. You finally came out of the restroom and tsukki just stand there like nothing, he didn't say anything but his actions did.... He extend his arms performing a hug but you were to scared to hug back but he instead hug you and you hug him back.

"Y/N" you heard him softly and you look up to see his face looking at you his eyes contact yours you can hear his heart beat fast. He wipe your tears with his thumb.

"Next time tell me of anything happens to you, so stop crying" he said you look at him and smiled, he blushed.

"L-let's get back" he said and held your hand you blushed a bit but giggled at the same time u nodded and went back to class. As he open the door you apologise to the teacher but the teacher also apologise to you, then almost everyone decided to hug you. You were surprise and hug them back.

"Tch"

"someone is a bit jelly"

"Shut up tadashi"

"GOMEN, tsukki"

Class ended and you told tsukkishima that you're manager was gonna be out for a week but she will text you so you will know when she will come back. He understands, you told him you were going to the bathroom he nodded and went to go find yamaguchi. You got there and wash you're hand when the door opened and closed, you rinse you're hands quickly and walk but you got push and pin you on the wall.

"I though I told you to stay away from my beloved tsukki" one girl said

You were silent but you didn't want to talk yet, then she pulled you're hair.

"What's wrong? Cat got you're tongue or you want me to hurt you even more than yesterday" she said and she punch your arm

"heh...... Its funny" you started to speak

"you call tsukkishima beloved yet you don't know how he feels, the only thing yoh like about him is his looks. If I were you I would only call him beloved when he truly feels the same way, but no he didn't, you didn't even get to know him better than anyone the only person who knows him better more than anyone is me and Yamaguchi. You guys disgusts me while you do that to anyone 'OMG I love him so much I can't stop looking at him he looks handsome and blah blah blah blah blah' geez give them a break"you said making the girls speechless and walk in front of the door but you stop.

"I DO like tsukkishima yes... But I'm not planning on things way to far like you do" you said and walk outside you kinda nervous when you said those words but when you got out of the restroom you saw tsukkishima smiling and ruffled you're hair.

"Good job on you're little speech there munchkin" he said you gave him a smile and went to the rooftop yamaguchi was already there you three started to eat, Everyday tsukkishima always gives you an extra bento.... One day you were just grabbing something inside of the vending machine when a girl grab you and pushed you on the corner of an alley tsukkishima on the other was watching everything.

"God why did you even hang with him in the first place?" one girl said

"you are just a whore why did you're parents raise you like that?" another one said

'You don't know anything about me' you though

A boy then dumped water on you're head, you were soaking wet and the girls and boys started laughing thinking its fun to bully,but when tsukkishima found this without hesitation he grab one of the girls on her wrist.

"t-tsukki love~.... What are you doing here?" the girl said trembling, he then threw her on the ground crying like a 2 year old, he put his hand on you're shoulder and looking at you that maybe you got hurt again the bullyies started running. You were a bit embarrassed by that and lifted you princess style.

"I'm taking you to the nurse" he said you were blushing mess and he took you to the nurse, she gave you extra school clothes and you change into you're new ones.

"are you OK y/n?" tsukkishima asked you

"yeah I-I'm fine, thanks BTW" you replied he blushed like a mess and went back to class.

—time skip—
Class ended and the teacher remind everyone that there will be an upcoming exam in 5 weeks, you were gonna study harder and tsukishima grab you're bag.

"let's stay at my place, my mom wants you there and she loves it when you are around"

"t-thanks tsukkishima"

When you got out of the classroom hinata came towards you.

"Y/N!!"

"oh hey hinata what's wrong?"

"Can you help me with the upcoming exam?"

"sure how about the library on Saturday sounds good with you?"

"sure thank you"

He then looked at tsukkishima he was scary but soft when it comes to you. Hinata then ran away and tsukkishima told you to get a head start to the coffee shop he will be waiting there.

You grab the keys to the coffee shop and open it you noticed that there was a note and you look at it with you're name in it you placed in you're bag and got outside. Tsukkishima was there at a small bench holding a bouquet of flowers they were you're favorite flowers and holding a box with a pastel blue wrapper.